Chp 14

I go into the shop and have my boy Mike do my cover up. It took all. damn. day. But it looks badass. I'm ready to properly take care of business. I get home and I see Shan's car. I walk up to the door and unlock it. I crack the door open and peek my head in. She's standing in the living room on the phone. I turn around and slowly walk in.

Shan: "Haha I remember that day! That wa-......mom, I'll call you back. SungJae's being weird."

She laughs and hangs up the phone.

SungJae: "Who you callin weird?"

Shan: "Baby....why are you walkin backwards?"

SungJae: "Hmmm....Remember I told you I'm getting my tat covered?"

I laugh.

Shan: "Haha yes babe. You got it covered? That's where you were all day?"

He nods his head then slowly turns around. I gasp.

Shan: "Oh my gosh! Babe! That had to hurt like hell!! But it's so cool!"

She comes closer and examines it.

Shan: "Damnnn. Babe does it hurt?"

Me: "A little bit.."

Shan: "No. That shit hurt a lot don't be lyin!"

I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist.

Me: "A little bit. But i feel good. I feel happy with it."

She smiles.

Shan: "I'm glad you're happy Jae." She pecks my lips. "You look like a badass now."

Me: "I am a badass!"

I squeeze her ass cheek.

She yelps and rubs the sore spot. She starts pouting and wraps her arms around me.

Shan: "Babe I don't want you to leave me...I'm gonna miss you so much!"

I place a kiss on her cheek.

Me: "Babygirl...I'm only gonna be away for 3...well not even that. More like 2. I'm coming back on the 3rd day. It'll be my birthday. We can turn up together!"

Shan: "Yeah, but can't I go with you?"

I clench my jaw and look away from her.

Me: "No. it's not safe."

Shan: "Even if I just stay in the hotel or whatever?"

I look her dead in her eyes.

Me: "No Shan! Look! I've already lost two of the most important people in my life....do you really think I'll put you, another very important person in my life, in a position that can possibly take you from me?" She just stares at me. "No. I would not. Absolutely not! You will never be in harms way again. You're the only important woman in my life now. I would give my life for you. Shantel, I love you. Please understand that."

She wipes the tear that fell from her left cheek and nods her head. I lean down and kiss her on the lips.

Shan: "I love you too, SungJae."

~ S H A N ' S    P O V ~

SungJae: "Baby where's Peanut?"

Me: "He's out back playing in the yard."

SungJae: "Can you go get him? Oh, and can you make sure the gate on the end is secure? He broke out before. I forgot my wallet in the car I'll be back."

I go out back and see Peanut barking at a squirrel in the tree. I laugh and go check the gate. I examine it thoroughly but I see nothing wrong.

Me: "How could Peanut break out of this? It's impossible.." I mumble to myself.

I play with Peanut in the yard for a minute then pick him up and bring him inside and set him down. I go upstairs to the bedroom and see this cute teddy bear with roses and chocolates sitting on the chair.

 I go upstairs to the bedroom and see this cute teddy bear with roses and chocolates sitting on the chair

My face lit up and I turn to the right and SungJae is sitting on the bed, smiling at me.

Me: "Babe....you're the one whose birthday is coming up. Why are you buying me gifts?" I laugh.

He gets up from the bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

SungJae: "Because you're my jagi. You can cuddle that bear while I'm away for a few days.....and cry and eat those chocolates."

We laugh and I playfully punch his arm. He walks up to the chair and picks up the bear and hands it to me.

SungJae: "Babygirl...press his left foot."

I stare at the bear for a moment and then slowly press its foot. He starts to speak.

"Jagi, saranghae. My heart always will be yours."

Wow! It's SungJae's voice. He tells me to keep pressing it. So I do.

"Do you miss me? Well I'm right here!"

"Come on..let's cuddle babygirl.."

"*A long yawn* Let's sleep Shan...goodnight baby.." it whispered.

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing ever! I hug and squeeze the bear.

Me: "Jae, you're so corny! But this is the cutest gift I've ever gotten! I love it so much! Thank you babe!"

I give him a hug and peck his lips. He explains to me that he can change the recordings on there but right now it's for while he's away.

SungJae: "I'm glad I touched your heart baby."

Me: "You really did Jae. But um...Can you touch me somewhere else right now too..?"

He stares at me, biting his bottom lip.

SungJae: "Well, say no more. Turn that pretty little ass of yours around and climb onto that bed."

I do as I'm told. He looks me in my eyes.

SungJae: "Good girl baby. Now strip for daddy."

I slowly discard my top, followed by my pants. I'm left in my black and red lace bra and panties. He licks his lips.

SungJae: "Nah. All of it. Off."

I tease him by very slowly removing them. Once they're off, SungJae eyes my entire body, biting onto his bottom lip. His eyes filled with lust and his pants becoming tighter in his lower region. He then lets out a chuckle.

SungJae: "Good luck gettin outta bed in the mornin...you're about to be sore as hell. No mercy tonight. Also...mianhae...I'm tying them hands. Can't have you messing my tat up."

He winks at me and starts to undo his belt.