Chp 6

**[[ A/n: WARNING ⚠️ Smut ahead ;) I added the song in the media for that part. Or you can ignore it. You'll see another warning emoji when that part comes.]]

We get to SungJae's house and take our shoes off at the door. This is my second time here. His yorkie "Peanut" runs from down the stairs and comes darting at us and he picks him up.

SungJae: "Your eomma's back! Say hi to her."

I laugh and pet his little head. He instantly starts licking my finger. He puts peanut down. We wash our hands and he starts getting ready to make dinner. I offered to help but he told me to just relax at the kitchen island. He had the nerve to take his shirt off and wear an apron over. Rude. He made bulgogi, kimchi, and kimbap. He puts his shirt back on and we start to eat. Oh my gosh it tastes amazing! After we finish eating and chatting, he goes into the kitchen and grabs a big bowl from the cabinet and two spoons and takes out blueberry cheesecake ice cream from the freezer. After he's done, he brings the bowl of ice cream with us to the living room and we sit on the couch. We go through the list of movies on Netflix and decide on an anime called Gantz O. He gently takes my legs and places them on his lap and starts to rub my thigh. Every once in awhile, he'll feed me ice cream even though I have my own spoon. My phone dings and I check it and roll my eyes.

Asshole🙄: Where tf u @? And why ain't my dinner made? Ur ass better be walkin in this door soon.

SungJae notices the text and he scoffs and takes the phone out of my hand.

SungJae: "Aish! Who the fuck does he think he's talkin to?!"

Me: "That's how he's been for awhile.."

SungJae stares at me for a second and then scoffs again and turns my phone off as Richard was calling me again.

SungJae: "He's ain't talkin to my girl like that." He says in an protective tone.

I try not to laugh. He's so damn cute sometimes. He looks at me and notices my face.

SungJae: "Wae? Like I keep sayin, that ring on your finger doesn't mean shit to me. Especially since he's not treatin you right. You're mine. Point blank. I don't give a fuck. Matter of fact...I don't give two fucks."

He looks so sexy when he's irritated and gets possessive. The way his eyebrows furrow and the way his jaw clenches, making his jaw line even more sharp-looking. That possessiveness has a little cockiness to it. It kind of turns me on. I slowly kiss his lips and then snuggle into his chest. He smells so damn good. Towards the end of the movie, I fell asleep still cuddled up on his lap. He wakes me up and takes my hand and we go upstairs to his room. He lets me have the shower first. He hands me a towel and tells me there's an extra toothbrush in the cabinet. I go in the bathroom and shower. After I finish, I get out and brush my teeth then lotion up and wrap the towel around my body. I step out of the bathroom and ask him if I can borrow one of his shirts. He gladly hands me a black Tshirt that stops mid thighs. Then he tells me where the washing machine is in the hallway closet and I can wash my clothes. He kisses my lips before he goes into the bathroom to shower. I then remove the towel and change into his shirt before going to put my clothes in the washer. When he gets out the shower, he comes out with a towel around his lower half. He opens one of his dresser drawers and grabs a pair of red briefs and slips them on. He stays shirtless. His body is amazing. I try not to stare too much. He winks at me and smiles then walks up to the bed where I'm at and pulls me up and hugs me tight. His hands on my lower back.