Chp 2

I was driving around to just get out and get some air when I noticed this tattoo shop "Seoul Inkredible". They just opened recently because there are balloons and stuff outside the entrance. I'm curious so I parallel park and get out of the car. As I walk in, "I Got This" by Jay Park is playing. Just take my money right now! 💸💳💰 anyway, I'm greeted by this handsome badass looking man:

 Just take my money right now! 💸💳💰 anyway, I'm greeted by this handsome badass looking man:

"Hi welcome to Seoul Inkredible. How are you doin, gorgeous?"

Me: "Hi, thank you! Ehh..I'm living" I laugh. "How are you?"

"I'm doin very good, thanks for askin. I'm Daeho, but you can call me Dee"
I tell him my name and we shake hands.

Dee: "So you lookin to get tatted today?" He asks and smiles.

Me: "I am. This place actually caught my attention.."

Dee: "I'm very glad to hear that. You won't be disappointed Shantel. My boy SungJae is pretty beast. You gotta see his work!"

He calls for SungJae to come out. Not even a minute later, he walks out from one of the back rooms and holy hell! I think I forgot how to breathe for a few seconds!!! He is fine as shit! He has a tattoo by his eye, both sides of his neck, and his arms and hands are covered in tattoos too. His black silky hair is covering his eyes, making him look mysterious. Jaw line is yes! But hold up! He takes his hand and runs his fingers through his hair! I screamed internally. And now that I've just seen his whole face...my ovaries.

He notices me and licks his lips and then smiles and bows

He notices me and licks his lips and then smiles and bows. I smiled and tried bowing back but I don't know if I did it correctly but if not I get an E for effort. He walks up to me and shakes my hand and we introduce ourselves. He was staring through my soul! Ugh this man has me feeling some type of way...I wanna do things to this man...I'll calm down. I think my hormones are raging. It's been awhile since I've had sex because I refuse to sleep with my evil ass husband. Shit, I forgot I was married for a second. SungJae could get this work though. He walks me into the room he came out of.