Chp 7.1

[[A/n: WARNING ⚠️ more smut in the beginning.]]

I wake up and check the time. It's 8:37am. I look over up at SungJae and he's still sleeping. He looks so cute when he's sleep. I start to think about last night and...it's only fair to return the favor, right? He's about to wake up to a surprise. I smirk and pull the sheets back. I climb down and lightly start to palm him through his briefs. A slight moan escapes his lips. I slowly and carefully slide his briefs off making sure I don't wake him. I grab his length and slowly lick the tip. I give it a few more licks before sucking the head. I feel him getting harder as he lets out another groan. I slowly take more of his length into my mouth and slowly start to bob my head. I start to suck him harder and he starts to groan more. I look up at him and notice he's awake now and is watching me pleasure him while roughly biting his lip. Pure lust and ecstasy in his eyes. He looks up and we make eye contact as I keep pleasuring him. You would think we were having a staring contest. I start to go faster and suck him as hard as I can. A cuss word escapes his mouth and he starts to buck his hips, causing me to choke a little. He stops and starts watching me again while clenching his jaw and groaning. He starts speaking to me in Korean. I don't know what he's saying but I can tell it's probably dirty talk. He gently runs his fingers through my hair then grabs a fistful of it and slowly throws his head back.

SungJae: "F-fffffuck!"

His lower half starts to twitch as he starts cumming into my mouth. I swallow and lick him clean. He grabs me and pulls me up to him. He starts to kiss me passionately.

SungJae: "Jagi.." he says out of breath.

Me: "I'll start packing my things."

He sits up more.

SungJae: "What do you mean..?"

Me: "I'm leaving him, Jae..this is where I wanna be. With you."

His eyes widen.

SungJae: "Jinjja?"

I laugh and nod my head. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I kiss his cheek then grab his hand and we walk to the bathroom to shower together.

Richard is at work so I'd rather go during this time. I actually got the divorce papers last week, but I kept them in my car while I thought about what I really wanted to do. Being with SungJae made realize a lot. How I really should be treated, how happy I am with him, what I really want and don't want or don't have to put up with. Me and SungJae bonded right away and became inseparable since we've met. I wonder if this is who my other half really is. I don't know but I do know that he's the one I want to wake up next to everyday.

After we shower and get dressed, we go downstairs and I cook French toast, and omelettes for us. After eating, we chill on the coach. Peanut runs into the room and jumps onto SungJae's lap. SungJae picks him up and starts to play with him.

SungJae: "Hey Peanut, guess what? Your eomma's gonna be living here with us! What do you think? Sounds good?"

I laugh and Peanut barks and jumps into my lap and starts to lick the side of my face. We both laugh and start playing with the dog for awhile. Then I head out to go 'home' to get some of my clothes.

********
I get 'home' and walk inside the door. I immediately walk upstairs to the bedroom. I go into the closet and grab my bag and suitcase. I quickly start to throw my clothes into them. I finish and drag my suitcase to the car and put it in the trunk. I went back inside and went to the bedroom to grab my bag. But right when I grabbed the bag, I heard a deep voice from behind me.

Richard: "The fuck you think you doin?"

I jumped. I knew that voice belonged to Richard. His car wasn't parked outside...so why was he here? I turn around and see him glaring at me, clenching his jaw.

Me: "I didn't know you were here..."

Richard: "That's how I wanted it. The fuck you think you're goin? Hm? Where were you last night?"

Me: "I got booked so I celebrated with some of the models from my agency. I drank a little too much and couldn't drive so I got a room at-" he cuts me off.

Richard: "Bullshit. Then why are you packin and tryna leave? Hm?"

I let out a deep breath.

Me: "Alright look Richard. I'm tired. Why does it matter when you're fuckin other women? You're so nasty to me! You treat me like shit! This is a joke." I grab the divorce papers from my purse and hand it to him. "You got plenty of women that you're fucking, be with one of them. Hell, be with all of them!"

He laughs.

Me: "Yeah...it's funny." I roll my eyes. " and walk past him.

I go into the closet and grab some different clothes to change into. After I change, I walk out the closet and see Richard going through my phone.

Richard: "Who is 'Oppa' with a kissy emoji? And why is he texting you?"

I take my phone back and put it in my back pocket.

Me: "Why do you care? You barely even come home to me. You don't like me knowing who you're with and what you're doing? What's with the double standards?"

He laughs.

Richard: "You can tell Oppa you're not goin anywhere." He laughs again. "You ain't leavin me."