Epilogue.

I sat down next to Kisame, watching as our son attacked the tree with the samehada that once belonged to Kisame. I looked up at Kisame who's eyes were glued to his son. I smiled to myself and watched our child, his eyes sparkling.
"Mommy, I'm so tired," Keichi groaned as he tugged at my sleeve. I looked down at our youngest child and found myself smiling as I examined him, Keichi looked exactly like me while our other child, Renji looked like his father.
"Come on then hunny, I'll tuck you in," I smiled at Keichi before picking him up and carrying him inside, I made my way to his room and set him down on his bed. I watched as he cuddled into his bed and grinned up at me before pulling the blanket on top of his body. I fixed his blanket and tucked it in, gently kissing his forehead. He giggled, looking up at me, his green eyes shining. I found myself smiling as I looked down at my child once more before gently running my fingers through his blue hair and turning on my heel and leaving the room, only to be stopped by his tiny voice, begging me to read him a story. I chuckled to myself before walking over and grabbing a random book, sitting down and reading it to him until he fell asleep. I leaned down and kissed his forehead once more before leaving, turning his night light on as I turned off the lamp and shut the door, almost squealing when Kisame wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Hello gorgeous," Kisame whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder. I turned around and looked up into his eyes, with a smile upon my face.
"Hello handsome," I whispered, leaning up and pressing my lips against his. He smirked into the kiss as he bit my bottom lip, drawing blood. He pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. I quickly pulled away and pressed a finger to his lips.
"Not right now, we might wake the kids. We can try when they go out training tomorrow," I whispered, causing him to pout before nodding his head. He grinned randomly before he let me go, I had no idea what was going through that numb-skulls head, I just hope it wasn't anything bad. I made my way to our room where I stripped down and replaced my clothing with something comfortable, ignoring Kisame who stood by the doorway, a smirk on his face. I looked over at him and let out a sigh before pulling my hair up into a ponytail.
"Kisa, why are you watching me? You saw me naked last night, I don't get the thrill of seeing me wearing my panties," I said, placing a clip in to hold my fringe back. Kisame chuckled and moved over, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm watching you because you're so beautiful Ryku," He breathed, gently kissing my neck, nibbling ever so softly. I looked in the mirror, examining him. He hasn't changed in the few years of us being here, which amazed me but I was quite relieved that I hadn't changed either, I still looked almost the same. My short hair hid my identity quite well, while Kisame's hair had grown to his shoulders and covered his eyes if he didn't tie it back. He slowly removed his arms from my waist and walked out the door, I followed close behind and ended up in the kitchen. I looked over at Kisame, watching as he turned around and gave a cheeky grin before he got down on one knee.
"Ryku, I was going to give you a cute speech but what the hell! We have 2 kids so here we go, will you marry me?" He asked, causing me to burst into a fit of giggles, he looked so nervous.
"Of course Kisa, I could never say no to you. I love you," I said, smiling at him. His cheeks went slightly pink as he quickly placed the ring onto my ring finger and stood up, gently kissing my lips before letting go and smiling down at me.
"I love you too Ryku, I'm so glad you're mine," Kisame whispered, sitting down on a chair and pulling me into his lap. I smiled to myself and leaned into him, shutting my eyes as I took in his scent.
*~*
A few years later I gave birth to a daughter and named her Clare- she had a mix of me and her father, my hair and the scales I was born with but with sharp shark-like teeth and his eyes. She was beautiful and unique. I love her very much, like her father does. We haven't had any trouble with ninjas at all which was a relief, we were free to do whatever we wished for as long as we want until we are caught- I would do anything to make sure my children live long enough to have children themselves. Clare was a great swordsmen like her brother Renji while Keichi remained more of a healer than a fighter- I taught her as much as I knew about healing and so far, she has done quite well herself, she has taught her self as much as she possibly could. Kisame and I haven't fought either, we were closer than ever. It was perfect, our relationship was quite perfect. I had become quite a good hunter, having to hunt down our food every time we wanted meat. Kisame was the one who would normally hunt for our dinner if it included meat but I would occasionally- if we needed other things that we couldn't get from our surroundings we would go into a village that was about 4 hours travel to get what we needed, of course we would use disguises. It wasn't fun but I enjoyed it. Our children were still training although they were quite strong already and didn't need it. Renji was getting closer and closer to replacing Kisame's position as one of the Swordsmen, Clare could possibly also take his place. My children, they were powerful and would one day become great ninjas just like my friends from Konoha- just like Naruto..

♥