Chapter 10.

"You wanted to talk," I said, walking into Tobi and Zetsu's room. Zetsu looked at us blankly and moved into the shadows while Tobi spun around on a chair and a cat rested in his lap, he was patting it. It was a fluffy grey haired cat with piercing black eyes.
"I've been waiting for you," He said, and I raised my eyebrow at Tobi. He definitely did this to creep me out, no doubt about it.
"Uh, I know," I said and stepped forward, sitting on his bed. Tobi smirked under his mask and stood up, joining me on his bed. I moved away slightly wanting to leave as much space as possible.
"What did you want to talk about?" I questioned, glancing at Tobi who was staring at me, I could even feel Zetsu's stare.
"I want a favor. In the future, I will be releasing the 10 tails from its rest after collecting all the tailed beasts and I want you to rule beside me along side with Sasuke Uchiha. I will, reveal my identity to you before it gets released obviously," Tobi said, watching my reaction carefully. I just stared at head, my powers aren't all that great but I guess when I go a bit coo-coo my powers are triple the strength as usual.
"Well, only if Kisame is allowed to join," I said, thinking out loud. I heard Tobi sigh in a disappointed kind of way.
"If he lives that long then yes, sure he can join," Tobi said simply, and I frowned at the last part.
"If he lives? Of course he will live! I'll protect him," I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest. Tobi snickered and shrugged his shoulders and Zetsu stepped out of the shadows, speaking up.
"I will be joining Tobi with his intentions as well, its nice to know I wont be the only 'strange' one," Zetsu said, before his black side made a snide comment. I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair, smiling as I blushed slightly. I wouldn't consider myself as weird but oh well, whatever he wants to call me.
"Alright then, but you have to promise me Tobi because if my precious Kisame dies, I will make sure I am the next to die," I pointed out and stood up. Zetsu smirked while Tobi grimaced before standing up and following me out.
"Are you going to tell Kisame this information? It doesn't bother me, he already knows my identity so this wouldn't bother him much though. He might get a bit mad considering you could die in doing so," Tobi said, pointing out the obvious. I sighed and looked at Tobi with a laugh.
"I'll ask him tonight when everyone is asleep, I don't really want to cause a huge scene or have them listening in on me and him," I said, and Tobi nodded his head before saying with a sigh.
"Well, time to put on my happy mask," He joked and I let out a laugh and smiled at him. We walked into the room where everyone sat, I gave them all warm smiles but they just stared at me with shock on there face. I had managed to make Hidan feel 'threatened' and he admitted it. He admitted that I came after him. It wasn't my fault but mind you, he had been pissing me off lately.
"Why are yous staring at me like that?" I asked but they just stood up and left, leaving Zetsu, Tobi, me and Kisame. I frowned and looked at the ground, knowing I had screwed up. I don't know how though, maybe my appearance had changed? Who knows.
"Kisa, I guess I should speak to you no-" He cut me off with a slap, I stared up at him wide eyed while Tobi and Zetsu remained quiet, just staring.
"Why did you do that!?" He screamed and I flinched, looking down at the ground, frowning. I couldn't believe I had made him so mad.
"I-I, w-what?" I questioned, kind of confused. Was he mad about me and Tobi? Me and Deidara? Or me going after Hidan? I wanted to know desperately.
"Why did you do that to Hidan? Why did you kiss Deidara? I just want to know," He whispered, looking away. I stared up at him in wonder. Could he possibly be jealous of Deidara? Though that was a very long time ago.
"I-I I'm sorry, he came at the wrong time. They insulted me and I lost it, my powers seem to be getting a bit harder to control due to the amulet but I try my best," I whispered and Kisame pulled me into a hug.
"I know what you're capable of Ryku and I don't care, but you have to tell me these things," He started, "Now, Deidara?" He questioned and I sighed, looking at the ground. He might get mad at my answer it wasn't a very great thing to say.
"Deidara? Well, I was jealous if that girl Aiko," I murmured causing him to laugh and hug me tightly. He kissed the top of my head and let me go, and said with a smile.
"Its alright then, what did you want to talk about?" He asked, smiling a toothy grin. I blushed and smiled up at him.
"Promise to not get mad?" I asked and he pursed his lips before nodding his head.
"I'm going to be helping Tobi in the mere future," I started, "I want you to join. I don't like the idea of you dying because of it and I not being there to help you. You mean a lot to me Kisa," I smiled and he sighed, and looked like he was thinking.
"I don't know Ryku," He said and I frowned, giving him the puppy dog eyes and the pout which caused him to grin again.
"Oh alright, but as long as you have my back, I"ll have yours, yeah?" He said and I grinned and hugged him tightly. He grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.
"Its settled then, I highly doubt anybody else here will be a live to witness it so we will be having a few small meeting occasionally," Tobi said and I grinned at him and nodded my head and Kisame did the same.
"Well, I'm going to go get something to eat," Zetsu said, vanishing into the shadows again. I stared at the spot where he once was and shrugged, glancing up at Kisa then at Tobi with a smile.
"I think I'll just go straight to sleep," I said out loud but Kisame interrupted my intentions.
"We have to head out for a mission, so you can't but we'll walk for an hour or two before camp out. I can understand where you're coming from," Kisa chuckled and I smiled and nodded my head.
"I'll get my things and meet you out side!" I yelled, running to my room and collecting my hat and cloak. I put them on and walked outside to be greeted by Kisa, who was smiling widely.
"Nice to have some alone time, eh?" He said and I nodded, smiling up at Kisa before turning around and following his footsteps. I couldn't wait to kill that bastard, sounds interesting and fun.