Chapter 1.

I sat under a tree and watched as Kisame and Itachi slept. I sighed and looked up at the sky, feeling my lust for the water increase. I crawled over to Kisame and poked him until his eyes opened.
"I want to go swimming," I said, looking at Kisame who sighed and rolled over, but not after grabbing me and pulling me into his arms.
"Wait until Itachi wakes up," He mumbled and I pouted before pulling away.
"But I want to go swimming now," I whined, before pulling away from Kisa and attacking Itachi, it was probably 5 in the morning but I just wanted to be in the water, more than anything.
"Wakey wakey Ita-kun!" I yelled, poking Itachi's cheek, he opened one eye before rolling over and pretending I wasn't there. I groaned and jumped on him, gently slapping his face until he pushed me off.
"What do you want?" He groaned and I looked over at Kisa who was sitting up, his eyes half open as he looked at us. He was absolutely adorable. Nala squawked and flew onto Itachi, tugging at his hair with his beak. Itachi screamed out in annoyance.
"What the hell!" Itachi yelled, sitting up. I giggled and crawled over to Itachi.
"We just want to go swimming," I smirked, feeling something weird happen to my body. Itachi stared at me with a blank look on his face.
"Fine, there's a beach about 15 minutes away, let us pack our things and we'll go there," Itachi muttered, throwing a rock at Kisa who had laid back down and fallen asleep. He groaned and threw it back at Itachi.
"We're going to the beach so as soon as we get there you can rest," Itachi said with a sigh before standing up and putting out the fire by throwing dirt on it. I stood up and held my hand out for Nala who landed and squawked once more before resting. As soon as Kisa and Itachi were ready I sprinted in the direction but waited until they came and then I dove into the water, watching as my legs turned into a green tail. I giggled and put my head up, watching as Kisa and Itachi stared at me in amazement.
"She's beautiful," Kisa whispered to Itachi who nodded his head, his mouth open slightly. I giggled and jumped out of the water like the way Dolphins do and dove back into the water, enjoying the feeling of waves crashing against my body. As I finally got back to the surface I saw two other guys with Kisame and Itachi, one that was wearing a mask but looked very tan with olive eyes that had red around then. Then another with slick silver hair and orchid eyes. I tilted my head to the side and swam to the edge, examining the guys further.
"Who's the babe?" The orchid eyed guy say. I frowned but answered anyways.
"My name is Ryku Kasumi, and you are?" I answered and he raised his eye brow.
"Hidan and this is Kakuzu. What are you a fucking fish?" He snickered and I frowned before pulling myself onto shore, letting him watch as my tail turned into two legs.
"Actually," I spoke, "A protector of mermaids, I possess the power of the Amulet of Ningyo," I said, which caused Hidan to raise his eyebrow.
"So you're a fish?" He smirked and I sighed, looking at Kisame who was glaring at Hidan.
"Just shut up already," Kakuzu sighed before walking over to me and sticking his hand out. I placed my hand in it and stood up, using his hand for support.
"Ignore him," Kakuzu started, "He's a bloody idiot," He muttered, glancing at Hidan who frowned and looked away before looking at Itachi.
"So weasel, why is the fish here?" He questioned and Kisame's eye twitched.
"Pein wanted her, well not really. They wanted Mimiko first but since this girl can turn back into a human she would be a lot better, but either way we can still contact Mimiko if we need her by using Nala, a blue phoenix," Itachi said, shrugging his shoulders. Hidan raised his eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders.
"Anyways, leader wants us back within the next two days so we should be going now, its almost lunch and I'm starving," Hidan said, looking at Kakuzu who groaned.
"I am not shouting you, I will shout the new girl though because obviously even if she had money right now, it'd be soaked," Kakuzu said, looking at me. I grinned and hugged him tightly.
"You and Kisame are now officially my best friends," I said, smiling and Kakuzu gave me a weird look but shrugged it off before walking in the direction they must have came.
"Lets go already, I'm sure Ryku is hungry," Kakuzu said and the others followed with no groans. I skipped, keeping my arm entwined with Kakuzu who obviously found it annoying seeing as I would occasionally tug on his arm. We ended up at a dumpling shop, I got 3 dumplings and ate them slowly while the others ate triple the amount I did. I don't think it bothered Kakuzu, I didn't cost him as much. I smiled at Kakuzu as I finished my first.
"Thanks Kakuzu," I said, and he nodded, taking another bite of his. I turned back to my food and took another bite, feeling extremely relieved. I listened to Hidan complain about a few things but I just ignored him, and I'm guessing Kakuzu was ignoring it too.
"So Ryku, I heard you and Kisa knew each other a few years back when yous were younger?" Hidan asked and I gave him a blank look before nodding my head yes.
"Yeah, I knew him for about 10 years before he left, we were together for I think 2 years," I blushed and Hidan smirked while looking at Kisame.
"Did yous ever have sex?" He smirked again, causing me to blush a lot more.
"Oh uh, well, yes," I mumbled, starting to play with my long green hair, gently platting it as Hidan teased me and Kisa. Kakuzu stared at me with a look asking if I wanted him to hit Hidan.
"Oh yes, Kakuzu!" I whispered and he hit Hidan pretty damn hard, and Hidan hit the table, and was most likely unconscious. I grinned and leaned over giving Kakuzu's cheek a kiss.
"Thank you, now who's carrying him?" I asked and Kisame sighed before stretching as Kakuzu paid.
"I'll carry him," He said and we all got up and walked outside, waiting for Kisame who walked out with Hidan hanging from his sword. I laughed before turning around and skipping ahead with Kakuzu.