Chapter 11.

I returned back to the hide out with Kisame right behind me, the mans body hanging from his sword. I looked over at Kisame who was eating dumplings on a stick, covered in sauce. It looked and smelt delicious but I, of course, could only eat certain things. I can eat meat but only a special type, it was depressing when you're around people who absolutely love meat but I manage to get over it."Want some?" Kisame asked and I frowned, wanting to eat some but I couldn't and now he was teasing me, I started to pout as he bit in a sexual kind of way, making my mouth water.
"You're such a tease," I frowned, and he laughed at my choice of words before adding, "I'm a tease, eh? Nice to know," He smirked and I frowned at that, of course he would take it in that way. How troublesome. I grumbled under my breath and looked forward, seeing the hide out come into view.
"About time," I sighed, running the rest of the way, getting myself away from the awkward silence that had filled the space between me and Kisame. I did the hand signs I needed to do and walked through the door, leaving the door open for Kisa. I walked into the lounge room and sat between Hidan and Itachi, they glanced at me before turning their attention back to Kakuzu who seemed to be up to 20 odd thousand dollars, it was surprising seeing as there was still about 3 more cases left.
"Well, this is boring," I said, just as Kisa walked in. The body was gone so I'm guessing he had already reported to Pein without me which was better since now I didn't have to speak to him just yet, but he definitely would want to speak to me later about not reporting to him with Kisa, though knowing Kisa he's probably forgotten a lot about what had been said and a bunch of other information that I had written down - I had forgotten to give him the scroll containing all the information he needed to tell Pein.
"Pein wants you to report to him with the scroll now," Kisa yawned, collapsing on the seat across from me. I pouted and stood up, walking out and towards Pein's office. I knocked on his door and a 'come in' answered me. I smiled slightly to myself and took a deep breath and walked in, smiling warmly at Pein who just stared emotionless at me.
"Leader-sama," I said, bowing slightly. He forced a smile and replied to me.
"Just hand me the scroll and you can go on your way," Pein said and I stepped forward, pulling the scroll out from a bag that hung on my side. I handed the scroll over to Pein before walking out and returning to the lounge room where Kisa sat, in my spot. I frowned and moved towards him, jumping on his lap with a smirk.
"Get off of me," He groaned and I smirked, leaning onto him more. Hidan was staring at me and Kisa, curiously. I knew what was going through his mind the minute I saw the look on his face.
"Are yous going out? Man, I missed out on a fucking lot. Last time I checked, you were fucking Deidara or some shit and now you're with Kisame, god damn. I think I'm going to have to ask around next time," Hidan said, looking slightly confused. I glared at Hidan while Kisa choked on his spit, or air. I wasn't sure.
"No way dude!" Kisa yelled, pushing me off using quite a bit of strength. I whimpered as I fell onto the ground in a uncomfortable position. It hurt my wrist, ankle and butt. 3 things that I used a lot. I muttered a few swear words under my breath and stood up, limping out of the room and into the kitchen where Tobi, Zetsu and Sasori sat. I grinned at them and waved, Tobi waved his hand furiously at me, while Zetsu started talking about eating me and how good I would taste. I looked over at Sasori who was reading a magazine inside of a book. I took a step closer but he shut it before I could get a good enough look at it. Though, I am sure I saw the words 'virgin' and 'sex' in there. Hopefully it isn't a porno, that would be awkward - Could he even get boners? That's one question I would never know.
"I hope your mission was successful!" Tobi yelled, in a cheerful voice, definitely fake. This act of his was getting on my nerves.
"It was quite successful actually, apart from Kisame teasing me with some delicious smelling food," I said, finding myself drooling over the thought of a dumpling covered in that special source. It made me so hungry, completely hungry.
"Let me guess, something that you couldn't eat? I feel bad for you," Zetsu snickered and I glared daggers at him and crossed my arms, sitting in Sasori's lap. He grunted while Zetsu smirked and stood up, leaving the room. I pouted and sat in Zetsu's spot, sniffing the drink he left behind. It was just water, not vodka or anything like that. Thank god, I lifted the drink up and took a few gulps, ignoring the looks Tobi and Sasori gave me. At the moment, my throat was sore and I could care less what they thought.
"Great, now I have to make another drink," Zetsu muttered and I stared at him, wondering what he meant. He pulled out a few things, and added them with water, surprisingly the water stayed clear. I wish I could learn how to do that.
"Tobi, do you think Kisa likes me?" I asked, looking at Tobi who had turning to face me. I couldn't read his face but he was definitely confused. I normally wouldn't have enough guts to ask this.
"I'm not sure, I guess. He does always stare at you in a adoring kind of way," Tobi shrugged, and looked over at Zetsu who was downing down his drink and mumbling to himself about things, obviously involving me and my 'crush' on Kisa.
"Well, I guess that's good," I laughed slightly and smiled before turning my attention to Sasori who was ignoring us while reading that magazine again. I leaned over and tried to peak but he just moved out of my sight. Before I could say anything, he walked out, heading in the direction of his and Deidara's room. I sighed and glanced at Tobi who was now talking to Zetsu about our agreement since I had heard certain words leave his mouth like 'Kisame,' 'Agreement,' 'Ryku,' 'Sasori,' 'Death,' and a few more things about death. I wonder who's death they were talking about, oh well, I'll find out soon enough. I stood up and walked into my room, falling onto my bed with sigh.
"I'm too obvious," I mumbled to myself, frowning.