Chapter 6.

I awoke cuddled up in Kisame's arms. He was quite warm, and was only wearing boxers and a singlet by the looks of it. I found myself blushing as I realized the singlet was see through and very, very tight on him. I blushed and slowly slipped out of the blankets, careful not to wake him but feeling a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me into him proved that I'm not as sneaky as I hoped.
"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered into my ear, his voice seeming deeper and more huskier than normal. I found myself blushing as I pressed my legs together, finding his voice absolutely sexier and a turn on.
"Oh uhm, I uh, I-I w-was thirsty," I stuttered out and I felt him smirk as he pressed his lips against my neck, gently nipping it with his sharp teeth. I blushed and let a moan slip past my lips. I heard a bunch of whispers start outside the door and I knew I had to be the smart one and pull away before this continued farther. I ripped out of Kisame's arms and pulled my black skinny jeans on as fast as possible and ran out the door, seeing a sad Deidara, but he looked happy when I was clothed. He followed me into the kitchen and watched as I sat down and slammed my legs together, placing my hands together and resting them on my thighs, my eyes not moving from them at all. He moved over and sat next to me, giving me a warm smile.
"Are you alright, un?" Deidara asked and I blushed, shaking my head no.
"He nipped my neck.. He knows how much I enjoy that feeling," I mumbled, slowly looking away and staring at Deidara's pretty blue eyes. He smiled at me, revealing his perfect teeth.
"Uh, that doesn't explain why you were sleeping with him, un," Deidara said and I let out a sigh and shook my head.
"Its not like that," I started, "We were catching up that night and I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember cuddling up to him," I explained before sighing and running my fingers through my green hair.
"Oh, un. I knew that, un," He blushed, scratching the back of his head. Tobi sat across from us, slowly observing as carefully. I didn't know what was going through his smart manipulative mind but I had a feeling it wasn't good. I know Tobi was innocent, purely innocent but I had a feeling it was an act. He has a dark aura around his body. He's probably contemplating if I'm strong enough to live. It was a very depressing thought.
"Tobi thinks Ryku looks pretty!" Tobi yelled, slightly jumping in his seat. I smiled at him and leaned over, gently kissing his mask and patting his head.
"Thanks Tobi," I smiled and he nodded his head furiously before looking at Deidara who was giving Tobi a death glare.
"You're welcome Ryku!" Tobi yelled, happiness clear in his voice. He jumped out of his seat and ran out of the room, leaving me and Deidara alone. Which I knew wasn't a good thing - Kisame might think me and Deidara are together or something. It wasn't a bad thing but I didn't want them to fight because Kisame has been acting differently and getting jealous which he never did before. Maybe he was having a change of heart. Who knows.
"That was weird, un," Deidara said, smiling evilly knowing he was alone with me. I smiled at him and stood up, moving to the cupboard and going through things, I ended up just having a simple sandwich for breakfast. It was a lot easier to make than ramen and I honestly didn't want to make ramen, not right now at least, Deidara might try and make another move. Its not that I didn't like Deidara but once again, he was too young for me.
"So, what were you and Kisame actually talking about, un?" Deidara asked and I sighed, finding myself getting annoyed with how he speaks.
"We were talking about what I had been doing since he left you know like missions," I said, taking a bite of my lettuce, tomato and chicken sandwich. Deidara stared at me for a second before smiling bright but before he could say anything, Kisame walked in with dripping wet hair that made my knees go weak.
"There you are Ryku!" Kisame laughed with a playful smile on his face.
"I thought you had left me all alone with the guys and Konan!" He laughed again and I gave him a feint smile, only one thing on my mind.. 'Did I just die? Because this is definitely my type of heaven.'
"Yeah, I was hungry and I'm thirsty now," I said, thinking out loud. I set my sandwich down onto a plate and grabbed a glass and filled it with water, taking a few sips as Kisame stared at me with adoration. Deidara stood up and stormed out of the room, obviously having the shits with me giving Kisame more attention now, but I couldn't help it. There stood Kisame with wet hair, water dripping down his face in tight black pants and a singlet. Talk about sexy. I could see the outline of his abbs and lets just say, I have never wanted to pounce on him so much before. I shook my head and smiled a toothy smile at Kisame before turning around and letting out a sigh of relief. I picked my sandwich up and took a bite out of. As soon as I finished the sandwich and my drink I dismissed myself and went to take a shower. I had a feeling though it was going to be pointless - I had a huge urge to go swimming. I walked into the bathroom in Sasori and Deidara's room and locked the door, stripping down and setting my new dry clothes down onto the drawers. I turned the water on and waited a few seconds before stepping in and washing my body and hair. It felt good, amazing.
"I want to show, un, hurry up Ryku!" Deidara yelled outside the door. I let out a frustrated sigh and quickly finished up. I got out of the shower and dried myself as fast as I could and got dressed, I tied my hair up in a bun and walked out, giving Deidara a warm smile. He faked a smile and I could tell completely, though he obviously didn't know. I walked into the lounge room when the guys were.
"We're going swimming Ryku, want to join?" Kisame asked, I looked at the guys who were dressed to go the beach. I shrugged and smiled at Kisame.
"Sure, lets me get my stuff!" I yelled, grinning as I ran into the room and grabbed a few things. I followed Kisame to the beach and set my towel down, deciding to tan a bit before I swam.