Chapter 4.

Kisame's P.O.V;
I watched as Ryku kissed Deidara, the anger rose in my almost immediately. How dare he kiss my precious Ryku.
"Kisa are you alright?" Aiko asked, staring up at me with her big green eyes. I smiled and pulled her into me.
"I'm fine, just.. Ugh, I don't know," I said, pulling away and sitting on a chair at the table. Aiko was quiet for a second before giggling.
"You like her, don't you?" She chuckled, smiling at me. I looked up at my dearest friend Aiko and nodded.
"I love her, I always have. Just because I left her to joint he Akatsuki doesn't mean I don't care for her," I whispered, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Aiko wiped the tear away and smiled warmly at me before staring off into the distance.
"Maybe she thought me and you were dating and she wanted to get you jealous?" Aiko said, clicking her fingers. I stared at her for a second before it clicked, she was right. The reaction Ryku had when I said that lie about having a girlfriend..
"Well I guess that's what I get for lying about having a girlfriend," I sighed and Aiko frowned and hit me over the head. I yelped.
"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled, jumping up and she grinned.
"Obviously she's going to do that you big idiot! She likes you and you ruined your chance by making up a stupid lie, you know how girls can get and yet you still did it, man you are a huge idiot," Aiko sighed and face palmed herself. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"I don't know how she could think I was dating you, you're a huge bitch," I muttered and her mouth dropped open.
"Excuse me Mr I Lied To My Crush About Having A Girlfriend!" She yelled and I squinted my eyes at her, and she smirked, sticking her tongue out.
"Careful," I growled, "There are men here that would love to chop your pretty little tongue off," I snickered and glared at me. Hidan burst through the door, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
"I heard screaming," He said, before looking between us furiously.
"Were yous fucking?" Hidan smirked and I groaned, watching as Aiko slapped him.
"No you pervert!" She yelled, hitting him again.
"He's my best friend! That's gross!" She yelled and Hidan's eyes widened and he rushed out of the room, Aiko grinned and looked at me proudly.
"Man, what a wuss!" She yelled, smiling before it vanished.
"Should I speak to Ryku?" Aiko questioned and I felt my face heat up before I shook my head furiously.
"No!" I yelled, running after Aiko as she sprinted out of the room, everyone but Deidara, Sasori and Ryku were in the halls. Aiko looked back at me with a smirk on her face.
"Kisame likes Ryku!" She screamed as loud as she could as I tackled her to the ground. She burst into fits of laughter causing me to frown at her. Tobi ran over and jumped on top of us screaming things.
"TOBI, AIKO AND KISAME ARE GOOD BOYS!" He yelled and Aiko frowned before pushing us off of her.
"I AM A GIRL YOU STUPID IDIOT!" She screamed, causing Tobi to shrink back and walk off with his head hung. I stood up and brushed myself off and Aiko smiled at me.
"Well, if she didn't hear that then you're safe because I wont say it again, it'll be your choice. Do you want her as yours or not, its your decision," Aiko smiled and I sighed and smiled back.
"Thanks Aiko," I chuckled and she smiled.
"Welcome Kisa!" She yelled, "Oh crap, I'm being summoned. Later fish boy!" She yelled, doing a few hand signs and vanishing into smoke. I sighed and looked at the wall, remembering my first kiss with Ryku. We had been training really hard and were swimming in the water, pretending to be fish when she screamed. I had went over to see and turns out she had swam right under a spider web. She had screamed at me to kill it but I was too busy laughing so she pounced me on, bringing me under the water and then our lips hit. I know she was shocked at first, so was I but I loved every second of it. As we surfaced, her face was bright red.
"I-I uhm, sorry," She blushed, causing me to grin.
"Its alright Ryku, I liked it," I smiled and she blushed more and leaned over slightly and gently pressed her lips to mine, our kiss was filled with passion, love and lust. It was amazing.
"I like you Kisa," Ryku whispered as we pulled away. I smiled at her and kissed her again.
"I like you too Ryku, so you know, will you be mine?" I asked, grinning and she giggled and leaned over, planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Of course Kisa!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.
I snapped back into reality as Itachi poked my shoulder, I looked at him as he smirked.
"We have a mission Kisame," I sighed and rubbed my temples in frustration.
"Just what I needed," I muttered sarcastically, Itachi just stared at me with that same emotionless look.
"You like Ryku, don't you?" He said, causing my cheeks to go bright red before I sighed.
"No point in denying it," I mumbled and he sighed too, before looking at the door where Deidara and Ryku were.
"Looks like Deidara beat you to it," He said and I frowned, glaring at Itachi who snickered.
"Get your crap and lets go," He said, walking out with his straw hat on. I groaned and rushed into my room, sliding my cloak on and my ring. I grabbed my hat and walked out of my room but not before sneaking a peak into the lounge room where Deidara and Ryku now were. She was cuddled up into his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. I felt my blood boil as my eye twitched. I quickly shook my head and put my had on, rushing out knowing Itachi wouldn't be too impressed if I was late. I got out just as the boulder started to close, hiding our hideout. Itachi sighed and looked at me before walking off.
"Whats our mission?" I asked and he looked at me before explaining it to me, we had to kill some guy because he knew too much about us.
"How boring," I muttered before walking off with Itachi in the direction of the village.