Chapter 15.

I woke up with Kisame's arms wrapped around my waist in a protective manor while he slept; I was surprised Tobi didn't come in and yell at Kisa or anything like that. I slipped out of Kisa's tight grip and walked out of the room, towards mine. I slipped into my room and into my bathroom, turning the hot water on before mixing it with cold until it was just right."Perfect," I mumbled as I stepped in to the shower, letting the water rush down my body, I hadn't noticed the strange aura in the bathroom until it was too late."I'm sure it is Ryku," Tobi said, causing me to let out a scream and cover myself with the shower curtain almost instantly, while looking around the room trying to see him but he was nowhere to be seen."Tobi, where are you?" I muttered as I quickly grabbed my towel and replaced the shower curtain with it, as I continued to examine the room around me. I heard giggles from the corner of the room, behind the sink so I walked over and glared down at Tobi who looked up at me through his mask as he scooted away from me."Why are you in my bathroom?" I growled as Tobi shrunk back, leaning completely against the wall, he slowly shrugged his shoulders before he pushed past me and ran out of the room screaming. I stood there for a second before rushing after him doing what Deidara normally would except I had to hold a towel while focusing on not tripping over myself."I'm going to kill you Tobi!" I screamed out, chasing him down the halls and into the lounge room where they sat. As soon as I entered, Hidan's mouth dropped open as his eye wondered my nearly exposed body. Tobi screamed 'help' as he jumped on Deidara's lap; he didn't look too happy about Tobi being so close to him like that."Get off of me, un!" Deidara yelled, pushing Tobi off. I laughed as Tobi begged for Deidara to help him. I took a step forward and ended up tripping over something and landing face first into the ground and hearing a few gasps and feeling cold air in places that shouldn't be exposed to the Akatsuki, those perverts. I immediately got up and ran back into my room, locking the door and going back into the bathroom to relax while I waited for one of the other members to come and get me for my mission. I got out of the shower within 5 minutes and dried my body and hair then slipped on my clothing and lay down on my bed, opening an Icha Icha book that I had bought a while ago and started 'reading' it. An hour later there was a knock at the door and Hidan's voice saying I had a mission with Tobi; how exciting.I walked out of the hideout, Tobi close behind. I looked over at him to see him looking up at the sky, examining the clouds. I frowned and looked forward knowing this would be a long mission; what was so special about this Yuri dude?"So Tobi, do you know anything about Yuri Takehada?" I asked and Tobi nodded his head furiously and jumped next to me while telling me about him. Apparently he owed the Akatsuki a bunch of money and had obtained a bit too much information about them and we had to assassinate him which seemed like a very annoying thing to do. Eventually we ended up outside a near-by village and was greeted by a man named Mio Sayuri who happened to be close to Yuri, the man who we are after, and was the man who was going to give us a tip for getting rid of his unsuspecting 'friend'. It was sad seeing a man want to kill someone who knew every secret of his but now that I think about it, its kind of reasonable seeing Yuri could put Mio's business in the ground. I couldn't blame him for wanting Yuri dead but from what we got told, it was going to be one interesting fight. We followed Mio towards a big building that looked heavily guarded but he got us in with no trouble at all."Ah, nice to finally meet you Ryku Kasumi, I believe you originated from the famous Kasumi clan. I haven't heard from them in a while; is it true your beloved Kisame Hoshigaki killed them?" Yuri smirked as he stood up from his seat. I glared at Yuri and decided that instead of trying to 'talk' that I would kill him; it was a lot easier than having to discuss such a thing with a man who enjoyed pissing me off. I'm surprised I didn't remember the bastard at first, this man used to be one of the main people who would tease me and now, now I could finally get my revenge. I ran straight at Yuri, my trident out and in position, ready to pierce his flesh. His eyes widened as he tried to dodge but he failed miserably and ended up with it in his gut. He stared at me wide eyed as he slowly fell to his knees."Don't you ever talk about Kisame like that, ever," I growled as I pulled it out of his stomach. His widened eyes slowly became emotionless as he fell, face first into the blood stained carpet. Tobi stood back, watching as I picked up his body and through it over my shoulder. I moved to my spot next to Tobi and handed Yuri's body over as I went over to the draw and examined it carefully before taking out his money and piling it into a bag that I brought just in case. Mio stood there, smirking as he counted some money in his hand before walking over and handing it to me as well as a file that contained every bit of info there is on the Akatsuki that they held. I smirked and thanked him, before I pulled my trident out and shoved it through his chest, I pulled it out and placed it on my back as I added the last of the cash into the bag and picked Mio's body up and walked out with Tobi lagging close behind. After about 7 hours of walking we finally entered the hide out with the bodies on our back, that were now starting to smell. I brought them into the lounge room and threw them on the floor and bowing for Zetsu before walking into Pein's office and giving him the file and told him every detail though it didn't seem important to me. I then left the office and walked into Kakuzu's room and handed the bag of money to him."Enjoy, it might be the last wad of cash we get for a while," I laughed and walked out and into my room, examining my bloody clothes before deciding on having a quick shower but before I could I was interrupted by Itachi."Yes?" I said, clearly annoyed and he frowned at that before looking around, he didn't want anybody to hear this nor know what Kisame had done because he thought I was 'dead' since nobody told him about the mission."Kisame went after you because he had no idea you were on a mission and he hasn't come back, I'm afraid he might have been captured or worse; that's not the only bad thing. Deidara came back without Sasori after capturing the One Tails. Sasori is dead, it's a terrible thing to tell you since I know you and Sasori were close, it must hurt but apart from that, we need you to go after Kisame," Itachi said and I nodded my head, taking in all of the information; my favourite puppet was dead. I slowly walked into my room and sat down on my bed, taking a few deep breaths before rushing outside, going after Kisame. I refused to lose another friend.