»BOOK 4«

¤Breathe¤

***

"Dean." He gritted his teeth as she pulled his arm farther back in an awkward angle, not wanting to jerk around too much as not to hurt himself, her, or the thing growing in her stomach. Alayna suddenly took a step back and when Dean went to turn to her water was splashed in his face. He looked back at Karoline, Holy water dropping down his face and sighed. Her eyes widened, pulling the flask back towards herself.

She ventured a few steps forward until she was standing just in front of him. He grabbed a cloth from the table with a sigh and wiped the water off his face, again. She reached a shaky hand out to touch his chest and the his face, her eyes searching his. "Dean...?" She asked softly.

"Hey, Kare-bear..." He whispered, smiling at her, but not moving to touch her. He didn't want her to react the same way Alayna had. She contemplated what she was seeing, then without warning threw her arms around him, and he wrapped her tightly in his arms. She was laughing and crying at the same time and he just held her, rubbing her back, taking in the warmth of her, the feel of her in his arms.

"Oh God, Dean..." She pulled back, touching his face with her hands. "It's you, you're here." She laughed softly. "You're here..." This time a whisper. He grabbed her face in his hands and kissed in a quiet desperation. She pulled back with a watery smile, "Here," She pulled the ring off and held it up to him. Dean took it with a smile and slipped it back on.

Alayna cleared her throat behind him and he turned to her, she looked at him expectantly and a smirk cracked across his face. "Layna." He wrapped her up in a big hug, earning a laugh.

***

Dean's back and so are we with book 4! Angels, Demons, Heaven, and Hell, book four has got it all!

4 months. 4 months since Dean died. 4 months since Sam fled with Ruby. 4 months since the girls have seen any Winchesters. When Dean mysteriously comes back to life everything the four have done over their time apart comes crashing back. Mix that with being the only ones standing in between Lucifer's revival, this season is going to be Hell. Literally. How is Dean alive? Who is this blue eyed man claiming to be an Angel of the Lord? And can they stop Lilith from breaking the 66 seals before it's too late?

This is season four, and things just got a Hell of a lot more complicated