The Van Allen's vs Careful What You Wish For

So, I usualy don't do this. This being promote one of my stories on another. You came here to read the story not listen to my random ideas. So to make up for it, yall getting an extra update. What-what!

But, before that I have a very important question.

So my new recent obsession is Stranger Things and my baby Finn Wolfhard 😍 ugh, such a babe.

I just wanted to know how many of you would actually read it if I posted a ST fic.

And would you perfer it be a Mike Wheeler story or a Dustin Hernandez story, cause i'm honestly so torn between my two bbz. HALP

Now that they knew they were dealing with an enchanted item, it suddenly made sense to Alayna how it was that you'd get a weepy, freaked out ghost at the fitness centre. Short version: he wasn't a ghost. Alayna found herself in the women's changeroom at the fitness centre, Karoline tailing along with her. Entering the changerooms they saw a blonde woman standing at the mirror brushing her hair, dressed in nothing but a towel. Karolins frowned and shook her head at Alayna with a shrug and the brunette nodded to the floor. There along the dry floor were wet footprints making their way closer to the woman.

Reaching out when the footprints stopped, Alayna felt her hand hit something solid, and instantly a pale skinned kid with red hair and freckles appeared in front of her. The woman looked up to see the three of them standing and turned, looking startled. "Don't worry ma'am," Alayna said, flashing her, her badge. "We're with the health department." She frowned, grabbing her bag of toiletries and ran past them, and Alayna had to hand it to her, no scream, she took that kind of well.

"What?" The kid asked, looking ashamed and holding his hands in front of his now fully exposed groin.

"So, you can turn it on and off, huh?" Alayna said, turning back to him.

"How...how did you know that I was..."

"You actually walked up to a wishing well, dropped a dime, and wished to be invisible so you could spy on women in the shower?" Karoline asked in disbelief.

"N-No. No. N-No, no, no. That's crazy," the kid denied and Alayna shook her head.

"Put on some pants, and stay visible," she said sternly, poking him in the chest with a finger.

"O- okay," he said with a nod, almost waddling toward the back of the changeroom.

Half an hour later after escort the invisible man home, Alayna and Karoline came back to the motel room. As soon as they entered they could hear Dean in the bathroom and see the half disgusted half amused look on Same face as he sat on the couch.

"Dean?" Karoline took a hesitant step forward."You alright?"

"The wishes turn bad, Kare," Dean answered with a strained voice. "The wishes turn very bad."

"The sandwich huh?" Alayna asked as Sam stood up and nodded.

"Yeah," he said.  "The coin was Babylonian," he explained, looking between the girls. "It's cursed. I found some fragments of a legend. The uh, the serpent is Tiamat, which is the Babylonian gid of primordial chaos. I guess their priests were working some serious black magic."

"They made the coin?" Alayna asked, and Sam nodded as Dean got up off the bathroom floor.

"Yeah, to sow the seeds of chaos. Whoever tosses a coin in the wishing well, makes a wish, it turns on the well. Then it starts granting wishes to all comers," Sam continued as Dean staggered past Karoline to the bed, throwing himself back on it with a groan.