Short Story: A Very Mistral Nondescript Winter Holiday

Merry Christmas everybody! I got the inspiration for this from the video above! It was originally going to be an incorrect quote, but I decided to make it a Christmas Special. Or should I say, a Nondescript Winter Holiday Special! Enjoy!
_______________________________
During the events of Team SHDW Volume 1

A not so long time ago, in a school in Mistral lived a multitude of students, some sane and some not. Everything was oddly normal for this time of year. Then one night, a certain magical character visited them, changing their lives forever.

Rin was fast asleep in her team's dorm room, but, all of a sudden, a loud noise rung out, startling her awake. Quickly recognizing it as the sound of a weapon, she jumped out of bed and out of the room, surprisingly not alerting any of her teammates.

Rin rushed downstairs in a panic, screaming, "WHAT WAS THAT?! ARE WE UNDER ATTACK?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! STATUS REPORT!!!"

Rin arrived in the main lobby of Haven and turned on light to see Borvine Asterios sitting in a chair with his weapon out. He was, quite surprisingly, already dressed.

Borvine sighed and his insane persona spoke, "Before you start..."

Rin looked down at Borvine's feet to see a dead body lying there, a puddle of blood forming, "Oh my gosh!!"

"Okay!!" Borvine tried again before Rin could go any further, "Before... you... start!"

Rin then took notice of what the dead body looked like. A red and white coat, a similar colored hat, rosy cheeks, a nose like a cherry, a bushy white beard, and black boots. Nearby was a giant sack. And blood was pouring from the body's neck.

The STAR member quickly realized that the dead body was Santa Claus with a slit throat, "HOLY CRAP!!!"

"Would you care for me to explain?!" Borvine asked, exasperated.

"OH YES, BORVINE!!!" Rin snapped, as if she wasn't angry enough already, "I would love to know why you attacked and killed Father Nondescript Winter Holiday!!!"

"He startled me," Borvine simply stated.

Rin's jaw dropped in shock and disbelief, "He startled you?!"

"He... startled... me!" Borvine insisted.

"Oh, well, I guess he should apologize."

"Well, it's gonna be kinda hard, 'cause, you know, I killed him."

"Brilliant. So what're we supposed to do?!"

Borvine sighed and got up from his seat, "Welp, I guess I have to save Nondescript Winter Holiday."

Rin groaned and face-palmed. She didn't like where this was going.

Borvine started to take the red and white coat off of the dead Santa, "Yup, no other option."

"How about any other option?" Rin suggested, desperate to stop Borvine, "Any at all!!"

Borvine put on the coat, a grin coming across his face, "No use trying to put the brakes on this, it's going down!"

Rin was silent as realization crept up on her, "You planned this."

Borvine feigned confusion, "What?"

"You planned this," the STAR member accused, "I know you did!"

Borvine scoffed, "You honestly don't trust me?"

Suddenly, Nefera Viles entered through the door, wearing a tight elf costume, and said, "Borvine! The sleigh has been secured! Unfortunately, Vixen died, but-"

Nefera stopped short, noticing Rin was glaring at the two BNSH members, "Oh..."

Borvine was silent for a few awkward seconds before pointing to Nefera, "You won't believe how cheap that elf costume was!"

Rin angrily inhaled.

"I stole it!"

"BORVINE!!!"

"LET ME HAVE MY 'NIGHTMARE BEFORE NONDESCRIPT WINTER HOLIDAY' MOMENT!!!"

And so, Borvine Claus and his little helper visited many houses that night... until Borvine got bored, and kinda wandered off.

The End

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Borvine cried into the night, "Merry Nondescript Winter Holiday!!!"