Bio #15: Hannibal Tombstone

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Hannibal Tombstone
Height: 6' 5"
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Weapon: Sword/tuning fork
Semblance: Vibration Strength
Hair: Short; Messy; Black
Eyes: Purple
Attire: Gray pants, black and white shirt

History
Hannibal Tombstone is the deaf member of PHTM. A literal strong silent type, he call only "hear" through vibrations made by objects, like footsteps. While full details are not known, it has been confirmed that Hannibal lost his hearing in an encounter with Heinrich Screesh of Team BNSH.

Until that day, he had a relatively normal childhood. While he had very few friends, his parents loved him. But when he became deaf, his parents, as loving as they were, didn't know how to deal with him. Nothing against them, they just weren't prepared to deal with something like this. So while they tried to communicate via written messages, Hannibal learned how to hear via vibrations. He singlehandedly learned how words "sounded", as well as taught himself sign language and how to read lips, just in case.

Due to his interest in vibrations, his Semblance, Vibration Strength, was born. The more vibrations there are around him, the stronger he becomes. The first Vytal Festival Tournament he was in, the vibrations made by the crowd's cheers gave each step he took the power of a mini earthquake.

He created his weapon with his Semblance in mind. At first glance, it looks like a regular sword, but a simple press of a button on the hilt splits the sword down the middle to resemble a tuning fork. Slashing any solid surface will make the object vibrate intensely. It also creates a very annoying sound that succeeds in hurting the opponent's ears. His teammates make sure to have ear plugs for battles.

Relationships
Team PHTM
Pamela Nicholson: While he does find her constant coddling annoying sometimes, Hannibal is happy that she seems to care about him and is guaranteed to have his back in a fight. She provides the ear plugs.

Tara Gordon: Tara's serious nature makes it difficult for Hannibal to get a read on her. But he trusts her with his life, just like his other teammates.

Michelle Parker: While he more or less pays attention to Michelle, Hannibal has cracked a few smiles at her sass. She's fairly funny sometimes, and they're good friends.

Team STAR
Sapphire Drey: Sapphire is... a mixed bag for Hannibal. While he finds her nice, she seemed like she's ready to snap when he saw her watching a live feed of Team ABIS of Atlas. He could be reading too much into that, but she seems as though she's ready to get revenge. On what, he has no idea. The two are friends, but Hannibal keeps an eye on her.

Taven Elysian: While Hannibal does hate that strategy Taven and Sapphire have, he knows that he has no room to talk because of his weapon/Semblance combination. The two are good friends.

Axel Coving: While Axel was a douche at first, Hannibal completely understood why. They're still not on the best of terms, but they at least respect each other.

Rin: Hannibal's not sure what to think of Rin. Her past is a mystery, she doesn't have a last name, she's a bit mean, but she also has a rare soft side. He more or less pays attention to her, but when he does, he's honestly kinda scared of her.

Team BNSH
Borvine Asterios: Hannibal can't get a good read on Borvine due to the split personality, but it's safe to say he doesn't like him, especially the insane personality.

Nefera Viles: Nefera makes Hannibal more uncomfortable than angry. Yes, he does not tolerate her animosity towards his teammates, but her constant flirting make his nerves jitter.

Sora Whitehand: Due to Sora's racist comments directed at Pamela and Michelle, Hannibal despises him more than the rest of Team BNSH. He looks forward to the day he can make Sora's ears bleed.

Heinrich Screesh: While most people would think Hannibal would hold a grudge against Heinrich after the BNSH member made him deaf, that's actually not the case. For some odd reason, Hannibal holds no ill will or negative intentions. In fact, the rest of PHTM have noted that a strange look comes on Hannibal's face when around Heinrich: a look of guilt.