Bio #14: Pamela Nicholson

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Pamela Nicholson
Height: 5' 9"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Faunus (Mongoose; claws)
Weapon: Clawed gloves with Dust slots
Semblance: Plant Manipulation
Hair: Long; Red
Eyes: Blue
Attire: Green and red shirt, and purple pants
Inspiration: Poison Ivy from Batman

History
Pamela Nicholson was the daughter of botanists in an northern village in Mistral. She loved her life there, no matter how poor they were. She even had Hazel Tikal as a best friend. But then the Schnee Dust Company set in, buying the land.

After that, she never saw Hazel again, with Pamela and her family moving in the suburbs of the Capitol, along with their business. Luckily, they were actually better off there. Plenty of land to grow plants, and plenty more people to buy said plants. When Pamela was old enough, she designed her own weapons and joined Haven Academy.

Whilst there, she discovered her Semblance, Plant Manipulation, probably due to her love of botany. She has yet to fully master it, but she's fine with how she has it now. Using her Semblance, she can manipulate the surrounding plant life, mainly using it as inconveniences, like tripping opponents, leaving them open. She's fine with it now, but is interested in seeing what else she can do with it.

Her weapon works more in tangent with her Faunus heritage. The claws on her gloves are really just more extensions to her own natural claws, so even if she loses her gloves in a fight somehow, she's still not without defense. What makes her gloves special is how she uses Dust with them. She mostly prefers to use Lightning Dust, but actually really likes going in with no Dust, saying it "just feels natural".

Relationships
Team PHTM
Hannibal Tombstone: Pamela kinda coddles Hannibal like a puppy. She approaches him with the attitude of "I must protect this gentle giant at all costs".

Tara Gordon: While finding her a bit too serious, Pamela does like and respect Tara. The seriousness helps in fights, but in regular conversations, Pamela notices that some metaphors and jokes seem to zip right past Tara, leaving the poor girl confused.

Michelle Parker: Pamela finds Michelle hilarious, much to Tara's frustration. The two are very good friends, joking around together most of the time. They communicate the most efficiently in battle.

Team STAR
Sapphire Drey: Sapphire and Pamela are surprisingly good friends, being leaders of their respective teams. While years and school rules prevent the two leaders from joining forces, that hasn't stopped them from being friends.

Taven Elysian: She likes the guy, but Pamela hates that stupid strategy he came up with for him and Sapphire. When Pamela and Hannibal first went up against it, they were defeated in less than a minute. But as said before, she likes the guy well enough. She thinks he and Sapphire are lucky to have each other.

Axel Coving: Pamela's friendship with Axel is pretty much like everyone else's. She didn't like him at first, but once Sapphire told her of Axel's past and trust issues, Pamela began to be sympathetic. She considers him a friend and the feeling is mutual.

Rin: Pamela isn't exactly sure what to make of Rin. She seems very cold, even more so than Axel was at first, but she seems nice enough. They aren't exactly friends, but they acknowledge each other. But Pamela can't help but think that Rin shares a lot of similarities to Hazel...

Team BNSH
Borvine Asterios: Borvine is an... interesting case. Due to his split personality, as well as not knowing which one is the original, she can't really give a solid opinion on him. To be blunt, she doesn't like him, but his calm persona seems better than the rest of his team.

Nefera Viles: Ooooh boy. Pamela despises Nefera. If you ever see these two in the same room, they're most likely butting heads in some kind of argument. Nefara's attitude gets on Pamela's last nerve, not to mention the fact that she's insane.

Sora Whitehand: While she didn't think he was all too bad at first, Pamela's view of him changed the instant she met him in person. Sora's racism was immediately implemented when they talked, causing Pamela's eye to twitch.

Heinrich Screesh: Due to what happened to Hannibal, Pamela hates Heinrich with a passion. If not for Nefera, Heinrich would be the most hated BNSH member to Pamela.