Bio #5: Rose "Bloodmane" Greymalk

If you're wondering who this is, it's an OC created by my friend, viperBreak. I told her I'd enter her into my story, so I figured I might as well make her debut here. I don't know when she'll come into my story, but just know that she will.
_______________________________
(As of Volume 3)

Appearance
Name: Rose "Bloodmane" Greymalk
Height: 5' 1"
Age: 21
Race: Faunus (Albino Lynx; ears)
Weapon: A pair of hooked wolf-bone daggers with mahogany handles
Semblance: Shadewalking
Hair: Short; Scruffy; White
Eyes: Red
Attire: Red sleeveless undershirt, slim-fitting gray vest, black pants, and buckled black boots

History
Born in Vacuo, she was the youngest child of a red timber wolf Faunus bounty hunter and a former silver fox Faunus bandit and had twin older brothers that were also silver foxes. She dual wields a pair of hooked wolf-bone daggers with mahogany handles (used more for ripping and disemboweling than cutting and stabbing) that used to belong to her father. She is small and slight in stature and is typically seen in a red sleeveless undershirt, slim-fitting gray vest, black pants and buckled black boots.

After her mother disappeared and her father and brothers were killed by a pack of bandits, Rose has been alone and living a thieving lifestyle, causing her Semblance to evoke the ability to hide completely in shadow and darkness, barring night or cloud cover, regardless of the intensity. She was admitted into Beacon Academy with no formal training prior based on her stealth and skills at close-combat, and even came in second in a Vytal tournament, but left after two years, saying the life of a huntress just wasn't the life for her.

She's been on her own and travelling ever since, pickpocketing or taking up odd jobs such as assassinations for cash; her nickname comes from her tendencies to rip off scalps or stab the heads of her targets. She has a short, scruffy hairstyle with the ends of her hair dyed bright red, and keeps the tufted tips of her ears dyed red as well. Her eyes, as to be expected, are also bright red.

She's really quiet and snarky too, really good at sneaking up on people. Thought it fit with the lynx theme, since lynxes are very well known for being hard to find due to their stealth. She's also referred to as a spectre or spirit some times, also a reference to lynxes being referred to as ghost cats in several regions.

Also, Rose's Semblance is referred to as shadewalking. And she jokingly calls her father's daggers Persuasion and Reason, but their real names are War and Vengeance. Ow, the Edge™.

Her current whereabouts are unknown.
_______________________________
I find it hilarious that while viperBreak has made this one character only, and me and H20FLAME have created eight teams (with a possibility of more on the way), viperBreak's one character could dominate every single one of our teams. Till next time guys!