Bio #12: Tracy Smith

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Tracy Smith
Height: 5' 11"
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Weapon: Dual pistols/knives
Semblance: Tolled Pain
Hair: Short; Smooth; Black
Eyes: Red
Attire: Dark blue shirt with black pants

History
Tracy Smith grew up in a ruined Mantle. And his father made sure he knew that... very thoroughly. Due to this horrible treatment, Tracy grew to despise Atlas, really only joining the academy in hopes that one day, dramatic irony will take hold.

Due to his abusive upbringing, Tracy's Semblance took on a defensive foothold. Called Tolled Pain, it allows himself to tank damage for a limited amount of time. The kicker to this is that while it strengthens his defenses, simply attacking him in close combat will cause more damage to the attacker more than the defender. In layman' terms, if you punch him in this state, you will feel more pain than he will.

The only reason nobody likes him in Atlas Academy is because he didn't like them first. He's a jerk with a reason, though nobody knows the reason. This response to his aggression is just more reason to despise them and plan their downfall.

Relationships
Team ASTC
Austin Tang: Austin is pretty much everything Tracy hates about Atlas. While he doesn't express his full disapproval, he only holds back because it's against school policy to kill a fellow student.

Selena Rustin: Female version of Austin who constantly pines for, again, Austin. While not as bad as his leader, Tracy still holds back his anger around her.

Caitlin Allen: Caitlin is the only person Tracy has considered telling his origin and plans. She's antisocial and timid, as well as hates her team just as much as he does. He doesn't think he can bring himself to attack her.

Team EBNE*
Nathan Bourbon: After somehow learning of Nathan's origin, Tracy hopes to one day meet him and... discuss things.

Brittany Lilith: Might as well include Brittany in that discussion since she seems to be Nathan's most trusted companion.

*He doesn't have an opinion on the rest of the team, having not met them yet.

Team ABIS
Artoria Sabre: While he respects Artoria, Tracy finds it disheartening that he will have to face off against her due to her Atlas loyalty.

Beowulf Wilhelm: Truly a difficult opponent Tracy will have to overcome. Tracy has thought of maybe referencing Ebonvale for Beowulf's downfall, but thinks that would be too disrespectful.

Irvine Sonia: Irvine confuses Tracy. He's not sure whether to ignore him or take him out like the rest. Not much thought has put into him, other than that his sabertooth will certainly be an issue in a fight.

Severian Ashbringer: Kill this guy first.

Team FNKI
Flynt Coal: Just another Atlas student.

Neon Katt: Just another Atlas student, but more annoying.

Team SHDW
Skyler Yin: Due to his victories against Tracy's team and Edward, Tracy hopes to become allies with Skyler one day. But he doesn't think SHDW's leader would accept. He was too pure hearted for that.

Hazel Tikal: Dante's not yet girlfriend.

Dante Williams: Dante was quite a difficult opponent. Tracy definitely didn't expect such a battle with someone who seemed so dimwitted. He feels like he should have approached his fight with him more cautiously.

Walker Elliot: The most interesting of the team. Walker seemed so antisocial, yet communicated so easily with his team. Further investigation is required.