Bio #18: Felix Scout

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Felix Scout
Height: 6'
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Weapon: Pistol & a foldable knife/silencer attachment for the pistol
Semblance: Believability
Hair: Thin; Smooth; Brown
Eyes: Brown
Attire: Orange and gray shirt, blue pants
Inspiration: Felix from Red vs. Blue; Scout and Spy from Team Fortress 2

History
Felix Scout was not a good person when first entering Shade Academy. He was a slack-off, a jerk, a racist, you name it. However, he was not an idiot. He just didn't care. But, he got away with it, both with his Semblance and being a naturally good liar. The system finally caught up to him before freshman year ended, but there was not enough evidence to completely kick him out. So he was held back a year, his previous team getting a new member, and Felix forming Team FSHA.

Being on a team with everyone else being a Faunus helped get rid of the racist side of him, even if not completely. Being under constant suspicion made him act a bit nicer and get better grades, though he still doesn't care all too much about grades. And the constant harassment from the upperclassmen that left him behind taught him humility. He came to honestly care about his teammates, even if he won't admit it.

His Semblance is called Believability, turning him from a naturally good liar to an unnaturally good liar. Believability can alter someone's memories for a limited time, making whatever Felix say, well, believable. At its maximum, it can only affect a small group of people, but it works best when Felix is one on one with someone. This Semblance was what allowed Felix to get away with so many things during his first year at Shade, and he still uses it on occasion, but really only in the favor of his classmates, like making a teacher forget about a test or project.

Felix is not a very good fighter when it comes down to the cliche battles that other fighters have. While he is very skilled in hand-to-hand, he views himself as more of a spy, and trained himself in stealth and silent kills. His weapon was designed for that kind of mindset. He's lost quite a number of battles (and it's the very reason his team couldn't qualify for any Vytal Festival Tournament), but, as said, those kinds of fights aren't his style. The gun is perfect for silent, long range kills while his knife is perfect for backstabbing.

Felix is very cunning. The entire reason he got away with so many things his first year at Shade was because he was prepared, setting up the stage for his lies, actually making them believable, not just with his Semblance. He actually organizes some raids on the SDC factories. And while he is not very good in a regular fight, his interest in espionage actually concerns higher-ups. The things he could possibly get away with once graduated scare quite a number of people, mainly politicians.

Relationships
Team FSHA
Scarlett Justine: The only time Felix mocked Scarlett was the last time, and it was the first day they met. Due to her bite, he was in the infirmary for a full week. And while he does fear her a little, he respects her as a teammate.

Hayden Fonda: Hayden took a bit longer for Felix to respect. Hayden's Semblance in particular was very annoying to deal with. That, and Hayden never apologized for it. He just shrugged and said "Oops.". But once Hayden got control over it, Felix began to like him a bit more.

Ava Lillian: Ava was the key ingredient to Felix's halt in racism. While he views her as a very good fighter, the way she acted the first time he made fun of her honestly got to him. For the first time, he felt bad for mocking someone. That shameful look on her face struck a chord. He treats her with the utmost respect, praying that he never sees that face again, and to show no mercy to whoever makes her use that face.

Team ACID
Akira Chutu: Another Faunus that Felix warmed up to is Akira, even if he had already moved past his racism by the time he met her. When he had heard of ACID's raids on the SDC factories, he basically said, "I was organizing raids on those factories before it was cool", and taught her the "proper" way to break in, as he put it. He also teases her about Cronos on occasion, leaving her embarrassed.

Cronos Troyard: Felix respects Cronos' technological prowess and finds him a definite useful asset to his team. And while Felix respects Akira's privacy, he has admittedly tried nudging Cronos in her direction. The key word... is tried. Cronos' denseness blows away Felix so much that he once had to leave the room to scream in frustration. He's a cool guy, but way too dense.

Isabella Coyote: Felix has seen this girl sleep more than he's seen her awake. He couldn't tell whether she was lazy or narcoleptic or some other third thing. She perplexed him in that regard. But when she is awake, they both cry in frustration over Akira and Cronos. Plus, he does find her Semblance rather cool.

Daegal Sødrage: The cliche quiet, large, strong guy. Felix knows there's more to Daegal than that, but he honestly just doesn't care. He's heard of so many of those types of guys, he sometimes mixes up names. He almost accidentally called Daegal "Edward" once. He quickly corrected himself, but didn't feel too bad about it.