21/ Sorry I can see that you truly love me \ 21

Skylerś POV

Mike dropped me off, and I limped into my house; thankfully Tony wasn't home... As soon as I entered, I let all my emotions go, I mean, I was raped, but I didn't fight back, so was that my fault? I wanted so desperately to call Vic and have him come here and tell me everything was going to be okay, but I knew he was mad at me.

I got into my room and threw my clothes onto the floor, then walked to the bathroom. When I turned on the water and got in though, I saw blood falling down my legs and swirling between the drain. It couldn't have been my period, I just got off maybe a week ago. I took my middle finger and felt around my whole, to hit a spot that stung. When I looked at my finger, there was a little bit of blood and I started crying harder.

I leaned back against the shower, and felt so gross, I felt sick to my stomach, so worthless, and so degraded. If I bent my knees slightly they would shake vigorously, and my back hurt, my lower back. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body for an hour, but I still felt terrible. When Mike dropped me off, I wouldn't even look at him, let alone speak, and I tried so hard to hide my limp. It was like his body was still squeezed in between my thighs, like he was pressing into me, and squeezing me. I got out of the shower and the high had worn off too, so I had no separation, no allusion to detraction my from my thoughts.

I wanted so badly to grab the little piece of metal from my medicine cabinet, or take the whole medicine cabinet, but another part of me couldn't take anymore pain, anymore suffering. I couldn't take anything anymore.

I slide into a pair of black panties, a black sports bra, a take top, a pair of spanks, a pair of sweatpants, a shirt, and a sweatshirt. But no matter how many layers I had on I felt so exposed. I started crying at the sight of my reflection. My eyes were so red, and I looked so small. I was 5¨5, not short, but the small in the sense that I was crumbling.

I heard my door open, and snapped around to see an angry Tony ¨Where the-" His expression changed when he saw how scared and shaky I was, ¨What the hell happened?¨

When I didn't answer, he started walking towards me, and I fell back into my dresser. His eyes were wide and my trembling was worse.

¨What happened?¨ He repeated, but it was as if my voice had been stolen, like my vocal chords were ripped out, and all I could here was Mikes hushed voice demanding my silence. ¨Skyler¨

I tried to speak, but it was just a muffled noise, it sounded like I was whining, and I slid onto the floor, holding my knees. Tony sat next to me, and I didn't notice until he placed his hand on my knee and I shrieked  "DONT TOUCH ME!"

"Please talk to me" He begged, and the only thing I could manage to choke out was Vic's name "You need me to call Vic?"

I nodded frantically, and he dialed the number.

"Hey Vic" he started "Oh, I was unaware... yeah.... well, do you think you could come over? I think Skyler needs you... I don't know.... she won't talk to me.... will you just- yeah... okay... see ya soon"

I had tears in my eyes, and I grabbed Tony's arm, "What do you need?"

"I-I-Inhaler" I choked as more tears escaped my eyes

A few minutes later, the door busted open, and Vic walked in, looking angry then concerned "What happened?"

"She won't tell me" Tony shrugs

"Well, do you mind leaving us alone?" Vic smiles sadly

"She's MY daughter" Tony scrunched up his face

"Please" I begged, and he stormed out of the room, slamming the front door as he evacuated.

Vic sat in front of me, and I relaxed slightly "What's wrong? Cause if you think I'm mad at you I'm not, I was just a little earlier, but we're fine now, right?"

"I hate you" I spat, and he raised an eyebrow

"Because I didn't give you a ride, you know I love you, I bought you a phone, I-I" he stopped rambling and shout "Your so ungrateful!"

"It's not that" I growled "it's what h-happened during the walk"

"And what happened?" He asks, then tears started to fall again, so I hid my face "Sky-" as he put his hand on my leg, I jumped "What happened?"

"He said if I didn't stay quiet he would tell everyone that I cut" I sobbed "I stayed quiet, I was so scared Vic, I am so scared"

"What happen?" He let a tear fall

"He-He" I couldn't even finished my sentence

"Oh god" Vic cringed, tears in his eyes, that he wiped. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me into his lap and hugged me

"I feel so disgusting, I'm such a terrible, ugh, why is it always me?" I pleaded

"I don't know..." Vic trailed off

"Why did it b-bleed?" I asked concerned

"Why did what bleed?" He asks, and I point downward "oh... OH"

"Am I not normal?" I asked frantically and he laughed slightly

"It bleeds the first time, or first few" he strokes my hair and I dry heave "Do you know who it was?" He asks and I go stiff "What's his name?"

"Vic" I say uneasy

"Please Sky" he begs and I sniffle

"It was M-Mike" I choke, and he goes stiff

"What?" He asks

"Mike" I clarify "I asked if he could pick me up, cause I didn't know my way back, and he took me to a park, and-"

"No" he covers his mouth

"I'm sorry" I shake my head "He had pot, and I had a little, but he made me do more, and more, then he sat me by this tree, and I didn't know what was happening at first, until he said it was o-our secret, and if I told, he'd tell everyone about my thighs"

"You have to tell Tony, and Jaime, so they can keep you safe from mike" Vic stroked my hair, and I let more tears fall