9/ Tony Perry \9

Isabella gave me a ride home from school, even though it was way out of her way, and I was grateful. I walked up to Mike and Vic's house, to see an extra car in the drive way, maybe Danielle had finally arrived. I nocked on the door and Bic opened it seconds later.

"Honey, you don't have to knock" He smiles "This is your home now"

"Thank you" I smiled truly, he put his arm around my shoulder the led me to the living room, which wasn't far, and where Tony and Mike were sitting. I lied to Mike, Tony was actually my favorite member, so I felt it as a shade of spread to my cheeks. I wasn't nervous when I met Vic and Mike, because I was in so much pain, it was hard to be.

"Hey Sky" Mike greeted me

Tony looked up at me, and I smiled shyly, he didn't smile back. He whispered something to Mike which made me nervous, then Mike pulled away.

"That's Skyler, she's staying witch is for a while" Mike exclaimed

"Hi" I announced

"Hello" he sung shyly

"Yeah, that's why we asked for the inhaler, she has anxiety, and she left hers at home" Vic exclaims

"Is she your niece or something?" Tony asks

"I'm too white for that" I joked and everyone laughed, but Tony only smirked

"So why are you here?" Tony asked calmly

"You want to tell him?" Mike asked

"Uh" I blushed

"Tell me what?"

"You can tell him" I shrug, I knew if I said it, it'd get emotional, and I've already cried in front of Mike and Vic, I don't want to cry in front of him too

"Her mom disowned her" Mike left out the details, which I was happy for but he had to ask why. Mike looked at me, and I sighed, before sitting Cross cross apple sauce on the floor.

"You know there's a couch right there?" Vic laughed at me

"So" I shrug

"Anyway" Tony says, curious

"My brother told my mom something bad that I did" I tell him

"What did you do?" He asks

"Well, if I told you that, there's a whole lot to explain" I shrug

"Start from the begging" he shrugs

"Does anyone have a life in this room?" I ask and everyone stays silent "I'll take that as a no"

"Sky, just get it over with" Vic whispers to me

"Okay, well, when I was eleven, I was in algebra two, so instead of going into seventh grade the next year, they bumped me up to being a freshman, so I could do JR. Math, or geometry, which is really stressful, by the way. And then then the next year, since I had all A's, and I was supposed to be in Chemistry, they tried making me all the way up to a JR. I was already stressed, being thirteen, not having a lot of friends, cause no one wants to hangout with a little kid, and struggling to empress everyone, and hold the name everyone gave me of being smart. I was just so overwhelmed and depressed, and so I started c-cutting. And then a few months later my brother found out. He made me do drugs, and said he'd tell m-my mom if I didn't. Then he told her anyway, and she said that I-I-I had to get out of her house and never come back." I managed to explain it all without crying, but I was really scared that they'd judge me, I knew Vic wouldn't, but I didn't know about Tony or Mike. I was starting to shake. "And I don't think that my dad's actually my real dad, Mike pointed out that I, I don't look like my dad or brother. But I also don't have the same last name as my parents, or brother"

"You don't?" Vic asks

"No, there last name is Miller" I shrug

"What's yours?"Vic asks

"Perry" I say

"I told you!" Mike exclaims

"Well it's not like there my family anymore, anyway" I sigh "I just wish I knew who my actual dad was, or maybe I'm adopted, and that's why they like Jonah more then me"

"Why don't you get a paternity test?" Tony asks

"Mike said that too" I tell him "It's probably really expensive"

"I'll pay for it if it means getting you out of my hair kid" Mike jokes

"Shut up" I stick out my tongue

"But seriously I'd be happy to help" Mike shrugs

"When would we go?" I ask

"Now" Mike stands up

"Should we get Hime in on this? We haven't all hung out in a while, since your" Tony suggests

"Tell him to meet us at the hospital, Skyler, we're gonna find your family"