16/ Lithium \16

Skyler's POV

When we got home I was happier then I have been in a long time. And my new iPhone was such an upgrade! It just came out two months ago, and I'm used to my 3GS. I had such a cute case too! Vic was so nice.

"When do you think Tony will be back?"

"Eh, give it a few hours, he'll probably be back around one" Vic shrugs

"What the hell is he doing?" I giggled

"Everyone went to the bar, but don't worry, I'll be here until he's back"

"Thanks Vic" I smiled

"So want me to help you set up your phone?" He asked, and I nodded, having him the device.

He went to the App Store and downloaded Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, and I furrowed my eyebrows, my mom never let me have social media.

"Do you have any accounts?" He asked and I shook my head "Birthday?"

"October Twelfth, 2000" I answered

"Let's just put 1995" he chuckled, I was probably too young

"Name- oh wait" he cut himself off "You want Skyler Perry, or Sky Perry?"

"Skyler" I answer

"What do you want your username to be?" He asked

"Eh, I always use Skyl34er" I shrug, and he types away

"And for your bio?" He asks

"What's a bio?" I questioned

"Let's just put..." he types away and I watched as the letters appeared and spelled out 'Help! I've been kidnapped by Pierce the Veil!' I laughed at that "And lastly let's give you a profile picture"

He went on the internet, and screen shot a picture of a daisy, then set that as my profile picture. He followed himself, then followed me back on his phone. He took a selfie with me, not saying who I was, then tagged me, then my phone kept dinging. He went to my settings and turned off my notifications, then opened twitter and did the same, as for Snapchat, but there you can't set profile pictures.

"There ya go" he concluded "Oh and" he added my number into his phone, and that was it

Vic was honestly amazing, such a nice, genuine person. And I actually felt like her cared about me. My leg started to sting and I excused myself and went to my bathroom. I pulled down my leggings, and saw a dog of blood. I started getting scared, I wrapped it around multiple times, so I made a decision.

"Vic!" I called out

"Yeah?" He shouted

"Come here!" I heard him come towards me, and my bedroom door push open, but before he opened the bathroom door I spoke "Wait"

"What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't be mad?" I ask

"Skyler what did you do?" He sighed

"Promise?" I ask

"Yes, if give you my pinkie if could" he said, so I opened the door and he looked down at my thigh "Did you cut?"

"Yeah, Tony and I got in an argument earlier" I sigh

"Let me help you" he smiled sadly as I sad on the toilet

He unwrapped multiple times, each time more blood staining it, until the final layers drenched. "Oh Sky" he let out a shaky breath

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" I promised

"You know I have to tell Tony" he stated and I tried to stay calm

"If you tell Toby I'll tell him about the phone" I smiled innocently

"Which one do you think he'll be more upset about?"

"Vic, knowing Tony for just these few days, I know he won't be sad, or concerned, he'll be mad. I know I can talk to you, and I know you won't get angry, but he's different" I pleaded

"I won't tell him" he gave in and removed the bandage completely, and he looked so scared of shredded skin. "We might need to go to the doctors"

"Its been worse before, please" I beg, and he grabbed toilet paper, and washed it, this time at the end it felt great. That's how I knew there wouldn't be much more blood after this, so he wrapped me up thighs, and this time I was set.

"Sky, I love you, and when you hurt, I hurt" he held my hand and I stared down at the bandage "Look At me"

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I promised, and we connected pinkies

We got up, and I pulled up my jeans, then we walked back to my room. I told him I was gonna change. So I took out my high pony and traded it for a bun. Then I put on loose black shorts that were just long enough to cover the bandages, and a halter tip that went just above my belly button, and the shorts went just below it. I slid off my shoes leaving me in black socks, then I joined Vic on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked as I snuggled into his arms, and I nodded. Tony's house wasn't my home, because my home was Vic, just being around was home.