17/ Star Struck \17

I woke up in Vic's arms, it was maybe nine and I realized I had school, but I didn't care. I looked up at him and listened as his breath de and inflated. Last night we had watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I don't think I even made it to Christmas Town. His breathing lightened and I watched as his long eyelashes fluttered open. Since my head was already on his chest, I just closed my eyes, because I didn't want him to know I was watching him. He kissed my forehead, and I dug my head farther into him making him laugh. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Shit, you have school don't you?" He asks

"Too bad" I smirk, he just rolls his eyes "I wonder if Tony's here"

"I didn't hear him come in last night" Vic shrugs, and I sit up, giving him room to stretch "Is your leg okay?"

I let down at it, and he softly put his hand on it, but being me I jumped and scared him. He was slightly pissed off when I started laughing, but after a second he joined in.

"Yeah I'm fine" I nodded

"God" he chuckled, letting out a sigh

"Imma go get dressed" I announced, then got up and walked to my closet. I threw my shirt on the floor as I picked out my brother's Star Wars shirt and slid it on. I took my hair out, and it was a curly mob, so I just ran my fingers threw it, and it's length kind of weighed it down, raining it. I turned around to get my pants, and a guy was sitting in my bed staring at me! I screamed and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. I started breathing heavily, and screamed out for Vic. I heard him come running in, and slid down against the wall, holding my knees.

"Sky!" He called out at the door "What did you do Jaime?"

"Nothing, I don't even know who the hell SHE is"

"Skyler, baby open the door" Vic called and, I opened the door with a tear in my eye.

"Who is he?" I asked

"His names Jaime" he chuckled "He's another one of our band members"

"I was changing, you could have fucking said something!" I shrieked at the guy and he laughed

"What could I say I liked what I saw" he shrugged with a goofy smile

"I'm thirteen!" I defended and his eyes went wide

"Jaime, this is Tony's daughter" Vic sighed

"Tony has a daughter?! Since when?" The Jaime guy sat up, and Tony stumbled into the room, only in sweats

"What's going on?" He asked

"You have a daughter?" Jaime questioned

"Oh, shit, I forgot to tell you" Tony mumbled and Jaime started laughing hysterically

"You have a thirteen year old, and we've been friends for five years!" He was laughing so hard

"Her mom disowned her, and I isn't know she was mine until a few days ago" Tony kinda chuckled at the misconception

"Disowned?" He questioned

"Yeah, for self harm" I shrugged, and his eyes slightly widened "Well, anyway, if the whole gang is here, where the hell is Mike?"

Everyone looked around, and saw nothing.

"That's a good question" Tony nod, pointing his finger "I don't fucking know"

"He probably banged that chick from the bar, what was her name? Alex?" Jaime asked and I felt really uncomfortable

"Oh yeah, I don't think her name was Alex though" Tony nods