1/ Waking Up Your Neighbors Down Stairs \1

I ran to my brothers car, but as I reached for the handle the car locked. I looked inside and saw my brother and four of his friends.

"You can walk loser!" My brother shouted and spun out of his parking space nearly running over my foot! I fell back against Alex Clark's car and gasped as she shouts my name.

"Sorry!" I plead

"You know just HOW much this car was?" She asks me clenching her firsts "twenty thousand!"

"I-It was an accident" I admit honestly

"Now I'm gonna have to get it cleansed to get rid of YOUR filth! I might even need a new car now that your worthlessness has defected it!" She stomps

"It was an accident, I swear" I try to reason with her

"You ruin everything! You know that Perry?" She was sincere, honest, completely serious

"I'm sorry-"

I held up my hands as she stomped toward me, but instead of hitting me, she slammed the door open which threw me to the ground.

"Hey the fuck away from her!" My girl Isabella screeched

"Or what?" Alex threw her hands on her hips, and Isabella stomps toward her, but as she throws the first punch, Alex grabs her by her hair, and throws her against the car.

"Stop!" I demand

Alex knees Bella in the stomach, and then in the face. Isabella grabs the white by the waist, and throws Alex on top of me, not caring that, well, she's on top of me. Bella jumps on tip o us, and drags Alex off, and she drags me to, ripping my shirt, and giving me road burn. I scream out in help, then as the principle screams out for us to start, Bella grabs my hand, and Alex climbs into her car. Speeding away.

We start running, army backpack sliding down my shoulders. Our hair bouncing, our hearts racing, but we knew if we stop we'd be suspending. And if I'M suspending, they could pump me back to eighth grade, as that's where I'm supposed to be.

"My backpack!" She screeches and hauled to a stomp

"Leave it!" I pull her along as we continue running. Five blocks to my house, we stink, and hold our knees panting. She giggles slightly and I pant out "You crazy bitch" and she laughs harder

"She was gonna kill you!" She defends

"Dude, your face" I stand up and she wipes her nose

"Shit" she groans, and we begin limping toward my house slightly "your face" she giggles

I pull out my phone and see how swollen my eye is from when she slammed me into the ground, with a cut, then I put it away angrily.

"My mom's gonna be pissed" I giggle

"Ugh I gotta get my backpack" she stops "I gotta go, love ya" she starts sprinting back towards the school and I shake my head. My house was only two more blocks from here, so I decided to run till I entered the block.

My neighborhood was nice, almost every house on the block was a two story, and the ones that weren't were pretty damn big. Plus all the backyards were like the size of the house, some having bungalows, pools, or maybe even a spa, in some cases all three.

As I'm almost to my house, my ears begin to ring, and I begin to stumble, but I power through it. I make it to the house beside mine and squint at the moving van, and when I get home I see who I suspect is my new neighbors talking to my mom. I try to walk past them, keeping my head down but my mom makes me stay.

"Sky, meet our new neighbors, Vic and Mike" she smiles

"I don't wanna talk" I mumble, and she holds my wrist making me stay

"Well your gonna" I face toward them with tears in my eyes and slowly look up

"Hi" I choke out

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Turns toward me and gasps "Who did this?"

"It doesn't matter" I yank away as she touches my bruised face "fuck" I mumble

"We're going down to the school right now!"

"I just wanna" I raise my voice, but whisper when I remember the men are still here "I just wanna lay down"

"Well, we'll go tomorrow"

"No" I demand

"You always say no" she pleads

"Well last time o said yes I almost got stabbed!" I screech

"Just go to your room" she growls

"Don't you try and blame this on me!" I retort, then whisper "My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me"

"What did you just say?" One of the men asks and I look up and my eyes go wide, it wasn't just any Mike and Vic, it was Micheal and Victor Fuentes

"N-Nothing" I stuttered and ran to my room