2/ My Body Shakes as if you Were a Drug \2

Jonah's POV

"Skyler I'm sorry" I barged into my little sisters room to see a horrific scene

"Get out!" She screamed at maximum volume

"Sh" I whispered, and closed the door, sprinting towards her, she tried to pull her shirt down over her bloody thighs, put it just stained the fabric "Shit"

"Don't tell mom" she sobbed, I ran for the door and she screamed "Please!"

I just locked the door, "Shut the fuck up before she heard you!"

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" she kept whispering, and I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her towards me as I sat on the foot of the bed. She let go of her shirt, and covered her face with her hands which were stained with mostly dry blood. I look at her thigh, as her blue jeans were pulled down to her knees, and let a tear escape my eye, but I quickly wiped it.

"Why the fuck would you do this? Why the fuck would you do this to me?" I pleaded

"To you?" She growled "How do you think I feel?"

I had never thought of it....

My little sister and I were close, but she always seemed so happy. She got perfect grades, she always had a smile, but she was always alone. Maybe if I had spent more time with her.

"I don't know" I whisper, my body shaking, but not NEARLY as much as hers.

"Do you know what it feels like Jonah? Do you know what it's like to get beaten and tormented every fucking day?" I would've slapped her upside the head any other time she used the F word, but not I think it was necessary.

"N-No"

"I feel so worthless every day Jonah, I try to be happy, but it never goes away, I never stop feeling sad, and I'm constantly begging to be dead, but I won't kill myself, I just can't, I couldn't live with myself knowing how much pain I will cause. But I'm so selfish, I'm so damn selfish that I'm constantly pleading to die" by now we were both balling, sobbing, flooded with tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I plead "I love you"

"I don't know" she whines, and I stand up "PLEASE DON'T GO!"

"I'll right back I promise" I smile sadly, and run to her bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit out over protective mom keeps in every bathroom. I sit back down "This might sting"

"Shit" she growled as I rubbed the peroxide against her leg, there was a huge pile of fresh slashes, and around them were multiple groups of white, pink, and some scanned lines. I wrapped a bandage around her leg, and smiled up at her sincerely.

"I'm sorry" she repeats

"It's okay" I rub over her bandage, but she slides her jeans up

"I'm gonna wash my hands" she whispers, getting up and turning on the water, coming back a few seconds later, still with the blood staining her shirt.

"You want one of my shirts?" I ask her, and she nods, so I ran quickly to my room and grabbed my Star Wars shirt, and give it to her, and she went back to the bathroom to slide it on. When she came back I was in the left side of her bed, I didn't want her to be alone anymore. She smiled and sat next to me. "I don't want you to feel alone anymore, I want you to know that you can always come to me" I grabbed her hand

"Thanks" she mumbled, then I looked out the window and rolled my eyes as I heard loud laughs. Mom was out there flirting with the new neighbors, and ODIOUSLY they were GAYYY.

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes

"Hey, you wanna sneak out tonight?" I wrapped my arm around her

"What?! Are you crazy?" She spat

"Come on" I chuckle "It'll be fun, plus you could use a break"

"Jonah, we have an alarm system!" She squeaked

"I know" I smirk "Trust me I do it ALL the time"

"How?" She arches an eyebrow

"The alarm activates at 11:30" I clarify

"Yeah, so?"

"Dad leaves for work at 4:15, so the alarm is disarmed by 4:00" I explain

"Dumbass" she scoffs

"Come on" I plead, shaking her hand, and she gives a devilish smirk that screamed yes, I wish I would have known how stupid my choice was until later.