15/ Fatherly Figures \15

I can't fucking believe Tony left Sky by herself. I mean, we were all going to the bar, and he left a little girl home alone! What the Fuck. So now I have to drive all the way there to take care of her.

I opened the door, as I had a spare key, and walked in, but the house was silent. So I had one thought, I charged into her room and saw the bathroom door was open so I walked up to it.

"Sky?" I questioned, then left. I walked through the house shouting her name, then I had a thought... the practice room! I ran toward it angrily and hauled down it, but before I went in I turned the volume up, and all the anger washed away. She was actually amazing. (Video up top)

I opened the door and she almost fell off of her seat. I my eyes widened and she looked terrified.

"Oh god" she shrieked "Is Tony here? Does Tony know I'm down here?"

"No ones here but me" I said honestly "Calm down"

"Please please don't tell him, is so sorry I'll never do it again" a tear leaked from her eye

"Skyler, it's okay, I won't tell him" I held her hand and she sighed in relief

"He told me not to come down here, and I didn't listen" she frown

"Your amazing! It's okay, I won't tell Tony!" I said

"Why are you here anyway?" She ran her fingers through her hair

"Tony was an idiot and left you by yourself" I chuckled "I don't want you to have to be by yourself"

"Okay, but we should probably get out of here before he gets back" she said nervously

"Or we could stay down here, and play guitar. I'd be the only one in trouble if he came home"

"Are you sure?" She asks

"Of course! Then when your too tired to play we can get ice cream!"

"Yay" she squeaked

"Okay, so show me whatcha got" I smiled

########

We unplugged our guitars, and headed up stairs. I grabbed her hand and she had the cutest little smile. I got in the car and backed out, then put on the radio, which was American Idiot by Green Day.

"Thanks for taking me" She smiled

"Of course" I smiled back, she was truly amazing, if only she was my daughter not Tony's, but I shouldn't think that way

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asks and I gelded out my pinkie, and she wrapped hers around it "I wish I was still will you and Mike"

"Awe" I chuckled "I miss you too, anytime you wanna come over, I'll give you my number"

"I left my phone, remember?"

"Shit" I groan, well if I took her to the mall that wouldn't be a complete lie, there's still ice cream there. So that's exactly where I took her.

"I thought we were going for ice cream" she frowned at the tall building and I laughed getting out of the car

"Yes, I am getting you an ice cream" I nodded

"What if fans attack us?" She asks

"They're nice" I take her hand and lead her in.

"What are you getting?"

"We" I correct "And you'll see"

We walked around until we reached the AT&T store, I had the same line and it was fine for me, so I decided to get her that. We walked in and we're greeted by a tall man, but then again everyone's tall compared to me.

"Hi, how can I help you" the man asks

"Hi, yes, I'd like to add my niece to my phone plan" I smile

"What? Vic no" she tugged on my hand, so I gave hers a little squeeze

"Have you picked out the phone?" He asks

"Um, a SE" I stated

"What color?" He asks

"Sky, what color?" I ask her and she shakes her head "I'm getting you one"

"Awe she's cute, how old?" The man asks

"Thirteen" I smile "What colors are there?"

"Pink, White, Black, Tan, or Grey" he listed

"Sky" I sung

"Pink" she pleaded

"You heard the lady" I joked, and the guy laughed

"And what's your name?" He asked

"Victor, Victor Fuentes"

"Yes" he sung, then I signed a bunch of shit, then he activated it, and gave it a new number.

"Thank you so much" she hugged me, around her I felt at home, damage, even though I should be the one keeping her safe.

"Don't worry about it kid, lets go get you a phone case" I ruffled her hair

"You've already done so much for me" she whined

"I love you" I smiled "I'd do anything for you"

"I-I love you too" she stuttered

"Where do you wanna get your case at?" I ask, and she pointed at Claire's, the typically little girl store. We went inside, and she picked out a unicorn case. I laughed and bought it anyway.

"No one has ever been so nice to me" she smiled holding the Claire's bag that also had her phone in it

"Well I'll always be nice to you" I chuckle "Now, you want that ice cream I promised you?"

"Yes!" She squeaked, and we skipped over to the food court.

"Hi how can I help you?" A girl asks

"Hello, can I get a double scoop, one chocolate chip, one banana" I ask

"Waffle cone or sugar?" She asked

"Which ones bigger?" I ask and Skyler laughs at me

"Waffle" she giggles as she turns around and grabs a waffle cone, then scoops it, and hands it to me.

"And you sweetie?" She asks

"Can I have cookie dough in a sugar cone please?"

"Sure thing " I paid and we sat down

"Hey Sky?" I asked and she looked up at me "Please don't tell Tony about the phone, it'll be our secret, alright?"

"Okay" she agreed, then I took out her phone and put mike and i's numbers in it.

"Here"