5/ When the Daylight Comes I'll Have to Go \5

Skyler's POV

I woke up the next morning, and it was eleven, my alarm clock had never gone off, and I jumped up out of bed. But when I started running to my bathroom, I realized it was unplugged. Memories from last night flooded back, and I remembered Jonah telling mom that I had grown up. Sneaky little bastard. I giggled slightly, then walked to my shower, I couldn't have my mom smell the weed on me.

I rid myself of clothes as I started the water.when I got in my thighs began to sting, as I cut deep enough for them to still be open. I wasn't worried about my addiction, I was just worried about Jonah knowing, but then again I had worse leverage over him then he did me.

I waged my hair with Pantene; conditioner, shampoo, then conditioner again. Then I scrubbed my body with Bath And Body Works scent Love And Sunshine. Then I finally turned off the water, and stepped out, drying myself off slightly, before setting  it on my vanity, and brushing through my hair. I brushed my teeth, flossed, mouth washed, and washed my face. I finally twirled my hair into pig tail French braids, and put on chap stick. I didn't need to go any where, so I didn't need to dress up.

I slid into a tan DD push-up bra, and a light pink thong. I put on a pair of high waisted black spanks, as a loose pink crop top that had a black heart on the pocket. Then I just slide on black socks, bug filled then with lotion first so my feet would moisturize. I walked out of my room, feeling as the lotion squished against my feet.

When I got down there, I saw my mom taking to those two guys again, and I realized, Mike from last night..... he's my neighbor.

"Hi" I said quietly, hoping my neighbor wouldn't remember me

"Your up!" She cheered, "we were just about to go out to lunch, wanna come?"

"Isn't she supposed to be in school?" Vic whispered

"Oh that's right, she was sick the other night, are you well enough to go?"

"You know my fat ass never refuses food" I laughed playfully

"Don't say that" my mom rolled her eyes and I could see the two men cringe at me

"Yeah, Yeah, just lemme change" sigh

"Come on" she clicked her tongue "Hurry up"

I ran back up the stairs, took off my spanks, and put on black Jean shorts, so I looked a little less slutty, then slid on my black vans, and ripped off my shirt, to throw on a Metallica one, then ran back down the stairs. I only took three minutes.

"There she is" mom laugh "Lets go!"

"You wanna just car pool?" Vic asked, "it'll save gas"

"Sure" mom replied

"Which car are we taking?" I ask

"Is our car okay?" Vic asks and my mum hummed in response "Okay, I'll drive"

When we got to the car, Mike opened the front for mom and she giggled, then he got in the back with me, which made me sort of tense.

"I know it was you" he whispered to me

"What?" I asked him, my eyes grew wide

"I know it was you" he could see my hands starting to shake over the leather, and he leaned back in his seat. "Don't worry, I won't tell"

I sighed in relief at his comment

"But your brother owes me a favor" he smirked

"God, so happy to know my new neighbors a drug addict" I whispered harshly and he shrugged