18/ Schooled \18

I've been with Tony for a week now, and I mean it's okay. I have school again today, cause it's Wednesday, and I downloaded my old iTunes account, so I have my old alarms. But I took a shower last night, so there wasn't much to do this morning. I just got up, and left my hair in it's messy pig tail French braids. I did my foundation, powder, contour, high light, neutral eyeshadow, filled in my eyebrows, and did thick mascara. 

I went to my closet, and pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I slipped into black socks, and my black vans, then put on my black halter top. That, of course, went just above my belly button, but this time my jeans went to well, the normal length. So a lot of my stomach was exposed, so I put on my Slitherin jacket in, and buttoned the button just bellow my belly button, so less skin was shown.

I walked out with my black jamsport backpack, and Tony wasn't there, so I checked his room and he was sleeping. So I texted Vic.

Me: Hey, are you awake?

Vic: Yeah, what do you need?

Me: I usually walk, but Tony's asleep and I don't like being alone in the morning

Vic: I'll pick you up

Me: thank you

Vic: NP

I sat in the living room and soon he arrived. I walked out to the car, and opened the door.

"Sorry, it was probably a longer drive then it would be a walk for me" I smiled

"Nah, its fine" he smiled "I'll talk to Tony and see if I can pick you up too, maybe we can go the movies or something"

"Really?" I smile

"Yeah" he nods "Danielle flew in yesterday, and I really want you to meet her"

"Well if your dating her she muddy be as amazing as you" I smile

"Wanna get breakfast?" He asks

"Can we?" I giggle, usually I hated when people paid for me, but Vic made me feel safe, secure, wanted. We went to Mc Donald's and I got a breakfast burrito, and he got that platter shit, so we ate in the parking lot

"Ugh, why couldn't I have known Tony was my dad sooner" I groan as I eat my breakfast sandwich "Now I only have a few years with him"

"What do you mean, your thirteen" Vic asks

"I'm a JR, I have maybe a year and a half, until I go to college"

"You know you can wait to go, maybe a year or two" Vic shrugs

"I just wanna go to junior college, then I'd be sixteen when I got out, and I could spend time with you guys" i smile

"Or, you could go on tour with us, and then go the next year" He smiles

"I still have a while to think" I shrug, then he pulls up by the school, so I grab my back pack and take a chance by kissing his cheek "Bye, thanks for the ride"

"No problem kid, have a great day"

"You too" and with that I slam the door and walk into the front door, and Vic rolls away.

I get through first, second, third, and forth period, then I go to lunch. Something was off today, everything seemed quiet. Maybe I was just happy enough for once to block everything out and be happy, or maybe things were starting to go my way. I make it to our hangout spot, to see Isabella and Amaya chatting, then out two quiet friends Shay and Hermine eating lunch extremely slowly. I for one, eat fast, but I don't eat much. Like I always skip lunch, sometimes dinner, but always eat breakfast. I sit besides them and silently take out my new phone.