13/ Kick me when im down \13

I woke up in such a cozy bed, and to Tony waking me up"

"Morning" I groaned, burrowing father into the sheets

"Wake up" she chuckled

"Ugh" I sat up and looked at his "Do I have to?"

"Yes" he said

"Okay, well you might want to get out, in not in the mood to perform for your red room ass" I groaned and he laughed

"Not gonna let that one go are ya?"

"Nope" I got up and he left. I walked to the bathroom, and it was fully stocked, maybe he's gay, I mean, look at his house, it's too clean.

I got in the shower and just took a quick one. I usually wake up at six thirty, but he woke me up at seven. Not that I'm complaining, but I could really use an alarm clock, cause I left my phone so I wouldn't be tracked.

When I got out I brushed threw my thick blonde hair, well, dirty blonde. I don't even know how I got this shade. Tony's hair is almost black, and mom's is a light brown. What the fuck happened? I mean, Tony's Mexican so I understand the curls but, come on man. I decided to throw my hair up in a neat high pony so it could dry curly, not really caring. I just did a brownish pink eyeshadow, it was pretty light and natural, with eyeshadow, and I filled in dam brows.

Then I slide on a black bra, and light pink things. I slid into a hella loose pair of ripped jeans, and by ripped I mean shredded. The only thing that held them up were my ass, even though my ass is small it fits my small figure perfectly. Then I loose grey all the American Rejects shirt, with grey high tops. I had a pair off my black vans, grey high top converse, and a pair of black converse. Then the shirt went to my belly button, but that's okay cause all my pants tend to be to just belle my belly button; just the way I like it. These weren't my favorite pair though, they were a size eight, and I'm usually a size six. Not too skinny, but not too heavy.

I left the guest room with my backpack, then I went to the kitchen where Tony was making breakfast.

"Sorry, pancakes are the only descent thing in this house, I don't have that great of food" Tony sighs

"No, No. Pancakes are the best! Thanks Tony" I smiled taking a seat at the island

"I'll buy some bacon or something" Tony sighs "There isn't really anything a kid would like in here, I'm kind of a health nut"

"Perfect, I am too. My old diet wasn't exactly healthy so I switched to being a vegetarian, because I realized it was better" I admit leaving out the details

"Buy unhealthy you mean you had a eating disorder?" Tony arches an eyebrow

"I mean" I railed of "Yeah, used to have a lot of insecurities"

"Oh"

"Sorry to make things awkward" I laughed awkwardly

"Well, I'm happy that your open about it" he shrugs "Now I know to make sure you eat"

"Yeah, no one ever knew back when I was b-bulimic" I admitted "I never starved myself, so you don't have to worry about that"

"Okay" he nods and I take a bite of my pancake, well, there were two but I only ate one. And even though he had three he made mine his forth.

"Well, have a good day" k smiled at Tony as I got up

"You too" he said with a mouth full of pancakes.

I walked to school, for a minute there I was damn near lost, but I found a way. The day was usual, but at lunch I had a little encounter.

"Well look who it is" Alex mocked as I walked for the B building, but they kept following

"You gonna get your friends to fight your battles Perry?" Jenny giggled so I turned and faced them

"No, I'm not a pussy like you, I don't jump people" I spat

"Who's jumping?" Alex laughed, even though Jenny and Alex were genuine a look of sympathy washed over Amanda's face, but she would do whatever just so people would like her.

"Three against one doesn't seem to fair now does it? Fucking scary cat" I growled and they stopped laughing

"Says you, everyone knows Isabella and you teamed up on Ali" Jenny said in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah, because she tried to hurt me, it was self defense" I argue

"She wasn't defending herself, she was defending you" Jenny fought back

"Well if Alex wasn't such a bitch I wouldn't need a defense"

"Shut up" Alex rolled her eyes "What you need is a lesson!"

"And you have the best teachers" Jenny giggled

I stumbled backwards as Alex began slowly creeping towards me, Jenny following, and Amanda just kind of stood with pleading eyes. I turned around and took off. I took off not for Bella, or my friends, but towards the E building, where the principles office was, but I knew I wouldn't make it. As I reached for the doors of the E building my hair was ripped back and I felt Jenny's nail break and cling to it.

"My nail!" She screeched, and I pressed myself against the wall, and kicked Alex in the stomach. She held her tummy, then Jenny punched me in the face, sending me to  ground, so they ganged up and started kicking me, when eventually Amanda pulled them back.

"What are you doing?" Alex spat

"Come on, she's not worth it, we're gonna get caught!" She pleaded, and then the three girls ran away. I sat against the wall, and held my stomach. The pain was horrific, and it lingered the rest of my periods, even as I walked home, and when I got there I had to face Tony.