15

"Sorry I'm late, Let's start now."-i said as soon as i enter the room.

"It's okay director, I'll let them know you are here."-my assistant said.

They are starting to practice, but someone called me.

It was my Aunt who was asking me about this.

I was busy talking to her and I told the cameraman to start, and he started filming.

"I'm okay, how about-"

There was a familiar figure, caught in my vision.

I started to smile, without realizing it. My heart beated so fast. I've seen that man again, whom i loved back then.

"Uhm, Auntie, I gotta go okay? I'll call you later, bye!"-i ended the call.

He saw me, he started to smile too, and was continuing what he was doing, still he does that softly.

He became more handsome, I love how he gain weight. What am I thinking? I have to do my job!

The last scene was filmed correctly. We finally took a break! We're done and everyone was rejoicing!

I sat on my seat and texted my auntie again. [Auntie! We finished filming!]

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back, It was Jimin!

"Jiyeon?? Is that really you?? A film director??"-Jimin

"Ah, Long time no see Jimin! You've become more handsome wow!"-I said

"You've become prettier too! We miss you so much!"-He said

The members came happily to me, wow they're really here!

"Waaaah Jiyeon you improved so muuchh!!"-Hoseok oppa

"My assistant director before is now our film director today!"-Namjoon oppa

"We miss you so much Jiyeon. I know Taehyung misses you too!"-Seokjin oppa

"Where's Taehyung?"-Yoongi oppa

"He's inside hyung, He knows Jiyeon is here, he told me that lol"-Jungkook, i smiled.

"By the way, you guys did a great job! You should all rest now! What you did was hard but you are all amazing!"-I said

"Thank you Jiyeon-ah!!"-Everyone

"We'll rest now! Bye and Thank you!"-Namjoon oppa

"Bye!"-i said, we all waved to each other and they went inside.

I sat down and looked at my message, so stupid, i forgot to click the send button. I was playing a game on my phone and someone suddenly stood infront of me.

"Lee Jiyeon"

"Taehyung-ah,"-I looked up at him and stood up at awe.

"It's been so long. I've missed you so much."-he hugged me tight, and i replied back.

"I-, I missed you too Tae, so bad."-I cried.

"Let's be together again, please."-He said.

I dropped my phone. I didn't know what to say.

I miss his hug, I miss his scent, the perfume i gave him. I miss the warmth he's giving me. I miss his kiss. I miss our cuddles. I miss his him. I miss everything about him. I want to be with him again. I'll always want to.

the end.

°°°•••••••°••••••°•°°••••°•••°°°°•••°
FIRST OF ALL, HAPPIEST 22nd BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST HANDSOME FACE OF 2017!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

OMG GUYS THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS, THOSE WHO ARE COMMENTING, AND THOSE WHO ARE VOTING THIS STORY!

I know its short but yall the feels is strong lmao! Finally it ended! Idk if I'll write book 2 or not, please help me or comment hehe!

This story came to an end, thank you to all who supported this story! I love you guys so much! I hope yall will do well! see you all next year!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (。'▽'。)♡ (๑・ω-)~♥"