02

It's finally the first day and I'm still shookt that I was so popular that time. Its been 2 days and finally I am going to the university.

I am scared what if people will kill me after the news said I am Taehyung's girlfriend, I wore a gray hoodie, black pants and white rubbershoes. Good thing I have a face mask, to cover my face.

I put on my hood and finally left my dorm room. I walked on my way to school and thank god I'm so relieved that people who's walking with me aren't noticing me.

I am already in the school's quadrangle and hell no, there's so many students who's heads are sticking with their phones. What if they all saw the news and recognized me?!?! I'm so doomed holy crap.

I went upstairs to find my classroom and yes, I saw it. I went in and the teacher told me to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Jiyeon. Let's be friends!"-I said cheerfully.

My clasamates smiled at me and I sat down on an empty chair.

There were two girls beside me who kept looking at me.

I said hi and smiled at them.

"Hi I'm Choi Yuri!"-the girl with a short hair and a pink ponytail above her head to tie up her bangs. She's so cute!

"Hello! I am Jung Jiwoo!"-the girl with a long hair said. She's really beautiful.

"Hello!"-I said

"Do you know Jiwoo's brother?"-Yuri asked me

"Oh sorry, I don't know hehe."-me

"BTS' Jung Hoseok!"-she exclaimed

B-BTS????! I think I heard that somewhere?

"BTS?"-i asked them

"How come you don't know BTS??"-Jiwoo asked me

"Oh, I'm sorry, I am really busy that I have no time for boy groups!"-I said

"They're a 7 member group and they're really popular right now. And by the way, you really look like someone on the television.."-Yuri

"W-what? Me?"-I said

"Yes, about my brother's friend, Taehyung. I saw him on the television, and I think the girl looked like you.."-Jiwoo

"Ah, I don't think that's me.."-I said really nervous.

"Can you wear your mask?"-Yoora said

"What?"-i said.

"Can you wear your mask? Just once please!"-Yoora

I was hesitating. What if I don't want to wear it? They'll hate me like the other girls right? Ah, i want to make friends too.

I wore my mask and their eyes went bigger.

"Omg, wait I have a screenshot of the girl's face."-Jiwoo

Jiwoo placed her phone beside my face and they looked shocked.

"HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT'S REALLY YOU!!!!"-Yoora shouted on the top of her lungs

"HEY! I AM DISCUSSING HERE! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!"-I was shocked when the teacher shouted at us.

"Omg guys let's talk later!"-Jiwoo whispered to us.

Okay, I am reaaaally doomed. I'll be so exposed oh god i hope someone will get me out of here!!!!

The classes ended and my new friends went to the cafeteria with me.