01

"Let's act like a couple." -he said.

I looked at him dumbfounded, is this man a pervert or what??

"I will explain later but wear this face mask quickly!"- I was really shookt, I just did what he said, I wore it quickly because I was so nervous, why did I do it even if I don't know him? I should've kicked him in the balls but I also got no balls to do that...

People were still running and shouting towards us, what the hell? Is this a celebrity or a criminal? I started to get worried.

He quickly ran with my hand. I have no choice since he was holding my hand tightly. What the heck is happening?

The people were still following us with their phones. I am so shookt right now.

We went out of the airport and were still running, we're going to a van and shit, is he going to kidnap me?!?!

"Quickly go inside!!"-he said

"What? No!"-i said and slapped him.

His eyes glared at me.

"JUST GO!"-he said

He was scary, is he really going to kidnap me and eat me?

I quickly went inside the van and he helped me lift my baggage.

He then quickly went inside the van and closed the door. The van drove off.

The Guy's POV

"Why did you do those things?! Are you kidnapping me?!"-the girl said while shouting at me. "Are you going to do something bad to me?"-she then looked shocked and covered her chest.

This is the worst idea, why did I even think of this?! I actually did this so my fans would not think that its me. But they still recognized me! It's because I lost my manager! Damn! Where the hell is he??

"Hey, I am really sorry, i wa--"-I was about to explain to her everything but someone called me.

I answered it and it was my manager.

Jiyeon's POV

"I am really sorry, I wa--"-he said and someone called him.

"Yes manager, I got out safely, don't worry about me, where are you?"-him

"Okay, Let's meet later, take care!"-him

Manager? I am really curious, who the heck is he?

"Excuse me? Who are you?"-i said

"You don't know me??"-he said.

"Well, do you know me too?"-i said annoyed.

"You really don't know me??"-he said

"I will not ask you if I know you, you think I can recognize you with that face mask you're wearing?"-i said

He then looked down and removed his face mask, when he looked at me, his face shined brighter than the sun. Wow, He IS a pretty boy! I slapped my face to go back to reality, what am I thinking?

"You know me now?"-he said

"No, but, do you know me? You're asking me as if we know each other?"-me

"I don't know you, but my name is Kim Taehyung."-him

"If you don't know me, why did you tell me to enter this van?"-i said