05

Third person's POV

Jiyeon was shocked after she saw the face of Director Kim. It should be Kim Namjoon but instead, Director Kim Taehyung was the one who she was talking to since yesterday.. How did that happened? She thought.

"Did you know how much trouble you are in right now???"-Taehyung said

"T-taehyung??"-Jiyeon.

"Yes, I am! Its me!"-Taehyung.

"My director is Namjoon... Why are y-you here??"-Jiyeon

"That's not a problem anymore. I'm your new director this school year! Aren't you happy???"-Taehyung said sarcastically.

"I know what I did. And I'm so regretful right now. I didn't mean to say that. I was just just a mistake. but still it was offensive to you, and your fans. I am really sorry. I'ts been long. Now I've finally found you Taehyung. I am really really really sorry."-Jiyeon said and asked for Taehyung's forgiveness.

"You should be! Because that's the right thing!"-Taehyung

"Please forgive me."-Jiyeon

"I will. But in one condition."-Taehyung said and walked infront of Jiyeon."Do everything I'll say."

"That is not fair. I'll just treat you anything. I already apologized to you, and I'll wait for your reply."-Jiyeon walked out and closed the door.

Taehyung then sat down on his chair.

"Just wait Lee Jiyeon, I'll make you suffer like what you did to me."-Taehyung smirked and played purble place on his laptop.

Jiyeon's POV

So that was Taehyung's true personality. I know I was sincere, and I feel really sorry because of what I did to him. I know what i did to him gave him a hard time. And I know he suffered and now he wanted me to do everything he'll say?? I won't do it if he'll just make me do bad things. But, I really want him to forgive me though, ugh. I hope he'll just accept my treat and forgive me.

I went back home to finish all of my tasks. I know everyone finished all of it because its just 2 pieces of paper, and me? Still 10.

I did everything. I researched, researched, researched, researched, researched, researched, researched, researched, researched and researched until it was 5 am in the morning. Holy shit I'll sleep like 2-3 hours!! Ugh. Oh shit i forgot I have to print it. It took me hours to print it and edit the parts and yes, Its 7am and I'm getting ready to school. 8 am is the start of classes. Good luck to me.

I got ready really fast. I didn't ate breakfast but school is more important. I ran going to the school and I went inside my classroom in the exact time. The professor teaches us while I am listening to the lessons, and I almost slept in class omg.

It's club time again and I went to the arts section where my clubmates are not doing anything since they already finished their tasks. Ugh. I hope Director Kim will approve this even though were not on good terms.

I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. As usual he is busy doing something again.

"Uhm Director Kim, these are the tasks you assigned me to do. I'll leave these papers here. I hope you'll finish early what you're doing. Bye."-I said.

He didn't talk but he did a sign that signals me that he heard it.

I left his room and as soon as I closed his door. My eyes became blurry and turned black, and I knew I fell on the floor.

*****

"Oh, Jiyeon! You woke up finally! I was so worried about you!"-Yuri

"Hey, what did you do? You didn't eat your breakfast did you??"-Jiwoo

"Wait, what happened?"-I said confused.

"You fainted after getting out of Director Kim's room! Ah, my heart was beating so fast when I saw you lying on the floor. Good thing Director Kim knew what happened to you early so he brought you here."-Yuri

"Yeah, Director Kim,,, Kim Taehyung."-Jiwoo

"How did you know he was our director?"-I said.

"They didn't say anything but its suspicious too"-Jiwoo

"If they changed, that is not allowed right?"-I said.

"Yes, but that's not important. But what happened to you? What did you remember?"-Yuri

"Ah, I didn't slept and didn't eat because of my works in the club. I finished it at home."-I said.

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU DO IT AT HOME?! THAT'S ILLEGAL!!"-Yuri

"W-what's illegal???"-i said confused again.

"Ah, We'll not spread it. We don't want you in trouble."-Jiwoo

"Wait you didn't eat breakfast right?? We should eat now to regain you energy!"-Yuri

We all agreed and went to the canteen. I am so hungry.

Jiwoo and Yuri made me eat a lot of food and gave me some of their food from their plates. I am now very full and I already got my energy back.

"Uhm, Jiyeon? Director Kim wants to talk to you after you eat."-said my clubmate.

"Ah, okay. Thanks."-i said

We stood up and went to the arts section again, my friends waited for me outside as I am entering Director Kim's office. I was shocked when he was facing me already, looking cold.

"What happened to you?"-he asked me.

"Ah, I didn't slept and didn't eat breakfast."-I said

"What did you do? Did you finish the tasks I assigned you to do all night?"-He said

"Y-yes..."-i said

"Why did you do that?! You are more important than this! Ah.. Didn't you know how worried I was?"-He said.

"Y-you were?"-I said.

"Didn't you know that you are not allowed to do your tasks at home? I am so worried because if the school knew about this, its all my fault. And I'll be punished too. And you too."-he said. SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT

"I am sorry. I didn't knew it because I'm new here. But I am ready to face the punishments since I did it wrong."-i said.

"I'll just keep this a secret. But is there someone who already knew about this??"-Taehyung asked me.

"Uh, yes, my friends knew it. But they'll keep it a secret too, don't worry."-I said.

"Ugh, if the principal knew this, I'll be doomed... You can go now."-Taehyung

"Ah, Uhm, thank you for bringing me to the clinic."-i said.

He just nodded and smiled and went back to his work. He actually has a good side though. I hope he'll forgive me soon. I left his room.

Taehyung's POV

After Jiyeon left my office, I finally breathed.

Why is it so hard to see her suffering?! I can't do this. Its just the beginning but damn.

I didn't expect her to take it seriously. She really stayed up all night just because of her tasks?

What if she'll die because I'm overworking her? God, its still my fault. I want to stop, but I think I don't want to stop too...?