03

Its been days since a new report came out. Its been days since some girls are following me at home, people started talking behind my back. It hurts, but I have to face the things I have done.

And you've been guessing it right. I am now freaking popular since the news is about Taehyung who tried to kidnapped me, and he denied it. And of course, the ones who heard it from the cafeteria told to the others, I am so wrongly famous right now. Why did this happenedddd? Jiwoo said she was about to tell Taehyung but it was too late. I am so shookt.

"Okay, so y'all are going to choose your clubs later after I go out, choose well and make sure to not make a mess because there is a punishment. Goodbye."-professor left the classroom and all of us went outside to find some clubs.

"Jiyeon, maybe we'll separate in clubs because we have interests right? What club are you going?"-Jiwoo

"I actually like singing but I want to try more like multimedia or film making. How about you guys?"-i said

"WAH REALLY?!?!"-Yuri

"OMG WERE GOING THERE TOO!!"-Jiwoo

"Okay then, let's go!!"-me

I like film making. It looks really fun and I want to try it. And singing is my hobby right now, my dream is now to be a director.

We went to the Arts section where there is the club we want to join.

We finally signed and were officially members of the club! And while we're waiting after we are divided to groups. The other people said we have to vote for the director, assistant director, secretary and treasurer. Shit I am new here so I'M VERY NERVOUS I HOPE I'LL NOT BE NOMINATED. I was sitting on a chair with my head down, praying that I'll not be called. I know its now my dream but I'm not ready and I need to be more experienced before I become a leader to do better...

The new director was already announced, his name was Kim Namjoon? He was a BTS member too but I think he doesn't know me. But he was a senior and already directed movies in the past and won several awards. and after that, someone nominated me.

"I nominate Lee Jiyeon for the assistant director."-and guess who nominated me? freaking Jiwoo.

"What? Jiwoo why me???"-I said

"We experienced this already so you should try it lol."-Yuri

I stood up and went in front. There is another nominee who stood beside me but she looks famous so I really hope she'll win.

The students already voted and they counted it. And yeap. I won. I don't even expected I will win but what the f?

"Woah you're really famous!"-Yuri said, okay I've become more famous god damn it.

We already got all the leaders and good thing Jiwoo is the treasurer, someone will guide me.

We all discussed about this and I really understand everything well. I just hope its not that hard. We'll go to trainings until we master it. After we master it, we're going to film the movies that's assigned to us. And after we finish all the movies in the alloted time, we'll show it to the judges and people are going to watch it too in a theater. And they'll tell us what film is the best, and get awarded. I hope we'll do good.

"So we'll continue it tomorrow. And we're going to start filming tomorrow. So better get ready."-the one who created the club said.

We went to the canteen to eat our lunch.

"I'll get an orange juice for all of us."-Jiwoo stood up and went to get it.

"Jiyeon, I hope you'll do good. But I stopped Jiwoo to make you as the assistant director. But she's just crazy. And I'll tell you one thing. Its so hard."-Yuri

"What? Its hard? Why?"-I asked Yuri

"Someone nominated me as the assistant director too last time, but maybe its just because the director was strict. I heard Namjoon is kind so I think your stress will be reduced."-Yuri

"Don't worry I'll do good, and you passed it so I think I will too."-I said

"You really are a strong person. I never think like that though."-Yuri

Jiwoo was back with the orange juices.

"Let's all get ready tomorrow! Cheers!"-Jiwoo said and I laughed because she's cute

We all toasted our drinks and finished our food. We went to the next class and went home after its done, people are still haunting me when going home.