04

It's club time again and we're waiting for Director Kim.

Director Kim is in the director's office and were not allowed to enter his office because he is busy doing something. But there are a bunch of papers outside his room. And there were names on each paper, maybe these are the tasks were assigned to do?

I got mine and there are 10 papers, it means I have 10 to research. Well this is few, but I hope this is easy.

"Jiyeon how many papers have you got?"-Yuri

"Oh I got 10."-I said.

"Woah that's many! I only got 2. Last time I got 5 and others got 4."-Yuri

Wait what? I thought 10 papers are little!

I looked at others papers and yes they all got 2 each. And me 10?! Woah, is the director having a problem with me?

I sat on a bench and opened my laptop to research on the places, the category is romance. So Paris is a very good idea, but I don't think we'll be able to get there.

"That's a good place! It's okay! Don't delete that. The school will give us money to get on places."-Jiwoo

"Really? I never thought this school is really good!"-I said

"Of course it is! Okay I'll research on something too, see you later!"-Jiwoo

"Okay, bye!"-me

I continued my research. Wow, this school is really good. I finally finished my first project and I am going to Director Kim's office. I knocked and he told me to come in. His table is facing the back so I can't see his face. He was really busy with those stacks of papers everywhere in his office.

"Hi director, Its me Jiyeon. I finished the first task."-I said.

"Where is the place?"-he said. Wow he already memorized the tasks he assigned to us??

"The theme is romance and of course what I chose is the city of love, Paris, Fran-"-I stopped talking.

"That is so common. I don't like it. Research for more."-he said

"Uh, okay."-i said and stepped out of his office. A director like him is hard to understand. I sighed.

"Jiyeon, how is it?"-Jiwoo

"He said Paris is so common, he wanted a different place."-I said

"Ah, I think he has a different taste."-Jiwoo

"But Jiwoo. Is he really like that? He is so busy and he's not looking to me when I was talking. And he is talking to me coldly."-I said

"Really? He was just playing solitaire in his laptop lately. Even though he's always facing the back, he still talks happily."-Jiwoo

"I'm really thinking he has a problem with me."-I said

"Nah, he's Namjoon and he's very approachable. Let's slide it since its the first day. I finished my first research and I'll continue it. See you again later!"-

"Bye."-I waved at Jiwoo

I came back to a bench to search for more places. Its takes a really long time to research and I have to print it too. And I am really distracted when people are looking at me. I know I am already famous but I don't like it anymore ugh. I moved in to the girl's restroom and sat on the toilet. Its more peaceful here.

In the halfway of typing. I smelled something. I already got out, but who the f is that. It looks like a nuclear bomb was tested again.

I was searching for more places inside the school because I was so distracted.