12

[ hey honey, are you awake now? We have to film later!!! ]

Taehyung messaged me, I woke up because of his text. I quickly got ready. And I replied back.

[ aish stop calling me such names. ]

I watched television while waiting for the others to get ready. Its our 2nd day here in Paris.

I was applying lipstick when i heard a loud bang in my hotel door. yea, my lipstick was ruined.

I stomped my feet going to the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?"-I shouted at Taehyung.

He was shookt but after that, he was laughing hysterically.

"Gosh Tae, look what you've done, dont laugh at me."-i said

"lol sorry, im just excited for your reaction later for our film."-him

"Ok, is everyone ready?"-me

"Yes, im here to inform you, let's go now babe."-Tae

"Tae, goddamn. If people heard you calling me such names, you'll be dead and I'll be dead too."-me

"Im sorry, i can't help myself. Its just i sound hot."-him

"Sound hot my ass. Ugh, nevermind, let's go."-i said.

We left my room and we took the elevator to go down in the ground floor.

"Oh there they are! We're ready to go!"-Namjoon said

We went outside the hotel and we hopped in the van. We're going to the Eiffel Tower!!

Taehyung is seating behind me and he is pulling my hair, i am so annoyed!!!

I slapped his hand and gladly, he stopped. But now he is combing my hair.

"Your hair smells so good."-he whispered at me.

I looked back at whispered at him too. "That's the smell of the hotel shampoo, maybe that's the smell of everyone's hair here?"-i said and faked a smile.

I sat properly and I was shookt when Namjoon shouted "We're here!!"

I looked outside the mirror and saw the tower, wow its really beautiful!

We parked our car with the nice view of the tower.

We took pictures and after an hour, we started filming.

"Okay everyone, we have to start filming after 5 minutes!"-Namjoon stated.

We got ready and I fixed the camera we will use, as the actors went to their places, I clicked the camera.

Jimin started acting first. They are doing good. But when its Taehyung's turn, He does well too.

After hours of filming, we we're all tired, we have to film later at night because Eiffel tower is prettier when its lighted at night. So our team decided to eat dinner and get back to filming.

We ate dinner at a very good restaurant. It was so pretty I took pictures inside.

Taehyung again sat beside me while I sat beside the window with a nice view of the eiffel tower again.

In the middle of eating, Taehyung suddenly looked worried.

"Hey, are you okay??"-I said

"Uh, yeah, maybe."-Taehyung

"Is there something wrong? Tell me."-i said worried too.

"I'm just afraid."-he said