11

"Goodbye Tae, see you in a week!"-i said as i went out of the house

"Why are you leaving me? Stay here!"-him

"Sleep with Jimin okay? This is important, i have to go now."-me

"Am I not important?"-Tae

"Bye."-i said

He hugged me, so I hugged him back. Is he really a child??

"I am going to miss you."-he said

"Me too Tae. Don't worry I'll comeback."-me

"What if you don't comeback and you found a new home?"-he said

"Bye Tae."-i said, I closed the gate and went outside.

I went to the school alone where all of my groupmates will meet. Its 3:35 am as of now. Our flight is at 5 am.

I finally came and I saw them already.

"Oh you're here! We'll just wait for Yuri and we'll go!"-Jiwoo

"I'm so excited. This is my first time."-Me

"Not only you! All of us are! Omg!"-Jiwoo said

A few minutes have passed and Yuri finally arrived.

"Okay! Let's all go to the van!"-Director Namjoon

Yuri, Jiwoo and me sat in the middle of the van while others sat on the remaining seats. The driver started to move and we'll go to the airport!!

We we're walking to the departure area when I pictured me and Taehyung running away from his fans, did I suddenly miss him? It was the first time we saw each other.

We finally went inside the big aeroplane. It was cold already. Ahh, I am so exciteeed.

We ate our breakfast that was served inside the aeroplane. Their food is good, but it has small portion, aaand expensive.

Its been hours so I slept. I woke up when it was lunch time. We're halfway in 12 hours. It means, its 6-7 hours left!!

I was so excited so I just slept and told them to wake me up when we 're there. And yep, they woke me up! It was sunset time so the sky was really beautiful. I am so excited to go down!!!

We packed our things and left the aeroplane. This month is very hot in Paris, so we removed our jackets. We we're finding a place for our dinner. And we ate some noodles. I just realized, there was a girl who is seating beside Director Namjoon, uhm, is there a stranger? but she's korean too...

Namjoon saw me repeatedly looking at the girl so he introduced me to her.

"Ah, Jiyeon, this is Choi Inah, our actress for our romance film."-Namjoon

"Ah, but where is the actor?"-me

"He forgot to come here, so he'll come by tomorrow. And we shall rest today."-him

I nodded. But I heard it was Jimin, I'll be very happy if he is really the actor, but there is a kissing scene and I'll be so hurt. Eh, we're not even together.

We finished eating, and went to the five star hotel that the school provided us. Woah, it looks so cool, the chandeliers was so big and pretty. I would like to take a video of it. And I took a video of it in a good shot.

I showed it to Namjoon and he was shookt.

"Woah, Jiyeon-ah! We can include that in the film! Its so aesthetic! Good work!"-he said