Chapter 26

Almost all of Harry's weight was on me as he kissed me. My dark hair was fanned out on top of the fluffy pillow. His scent was all over. In the sheets and in the air and most importantly all over his body which was smashed up against me.

I dragged my hands down his back and tucked them under the hem of his shirt feeling his warm, smooth skin. I then gripped the fabric and pulled it up. He aided in lifting it completely off. Before his lips reconnected with mine I unzipped my sweater and shrugged it off. I quickly tossed it to the side and then lifted the hem of my camisole, carefully I lifted it and pulled it off.

He stared into my eyes before his gaze raked down my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up and most likely turn a shade of red. When his eyes met mine again he smirked.

"Don't worry," he whispered, "you're beautiful."

I let a shy smile spring onto my face. I hooked my fingers around the back of his neck and pulled his face to mine.

Before I could stop myself my hands found the button to his jeans. My mind was screaming, I was scarred because I had no idea what to do. But the rest of me was portraying an expert.

I undid the zipper and started to drag the clothing down his thigh's. He pushed them completely down then fumbled with my jeans now. After those were off and the only thing between us was our underwear he pressed his forehead against mine.

"You sure?" he asked. Obviously he was conscious of my intentions.

"Yeah." I said weakly. Even though I wasn't exactly. I knew I loved him and I knew I wanted him, what's stopping me?

He kissed me, slow and passionately. It had a lot of emotion in it. It wasn't rough or sloppy.

Harry hooked his fingers into my underwear and pulled them off. I mentally thanked him for owning such a poor working lamp. It let off a dark glow in the room.

When he came back up to me he already had his boxers off.

I felt my hands shake as I rested them on his back. I know for a fact that he felt it because he squeezed me tightly into his body and then held me there in a tight hug. I felt him against my leg,he was already hard.

Stories of girls first times flashed through my thoughts. Some said it was the most painful thing they've ever experienced, some say it was nothing. I wondered if it would hurt or if I would enjoy it. I'd just have to find out.

He reached into the bedside table an pulled out two things. A condom, and come sort of bottle. After rolling on the condom I then realized what the second object was. It was a lubricant, it's supposed to make it better for me I suppose.

He spread some over the condom then smoothed it between my legs.

"I thought we would need this," he said, "but your already so wet for me."

I let out a lite laugh and again felt my cheeks go red.

"Okay," he said and rested his elbows on either sides of my head, "ready."

I hummed in response and curled my arms behind him, gripping the backs of his shoulders. One of my legs wrapped around his waist.

He slid into me, slowly and painfully. I tightened my grip on his shoulders and momentarily squeezed my eyes shut. A shaky breath escaped my lungs.

"You good?" he asked and I nodded, not counting on my voice for a steady response.

He rolled his hips back and then into me again. It answered my questions from earlier. This is definitely painful. I took deep breaths as he pushed his head into the crook of my neck. It was killing him to go so slow and steady, but I could barely handle this let alone going fast.