Chapter 18

The Saturday morning sun was peeking through the edges of my thin purple curtains. I was awake but didn't have the energy to get out of bed. The past weeks events have really taken a toll on me.

The whole school thinks I'm a 'super slut' and won't give me the time of day.

My best friends have shunned me because of some more stupid rumors. How could Brooke be so close to me then just turn her back on me? I haven't heard exactly what she thinks I did to deserve this, but I'm hoping to find out. Soon.

I got in a fight with my sister because I 'stole' her boyfriend. She wasn't exactly the picture perfect girlfriend but that doesn't give me a reason to take him as my own though.

But at the sand time I can't understand why she's so mad. She talks about him like he doesn't matter and like she doesn't care at all about him. I care about him, I think he matters. She'll be at collage for the next few years and rarely come home for a break. How could she keep her relationship with Harry if she won't even be around.

I groaned in frustration. Harry is the only positive part of my life at the moment. I have my mom, sometimes, but I can't tell her everything like I can with Harry.

I laid in bed for hours. I watched some reality TV and played pointless apps on my phone. I only got up once and that was for a hot shower. Other than that I was curled up in sweats and a tank top.

A small tap on the door got my attention. I happily looked up to see Harry popping his head in. I haven't texted him all day I should've but I'm kind of embarrassed about the situation that went down yesterday.

"Hey cutie." he smiled and walked over to me with a plastic bag in one hand.

"How'd you get in?"

"Your mom let me in. She said you've been in bed all day and hopes I'll cheer you up." he kissed my cheek and sat next to me with his legs stretched out parallel to mine.

"It's already working," I smiled. "So what's in the bag?"

"For you." he set the bag on my lap. I opened it up to find a bottle of orange crush and a package of gummy worms.

"Aw, this is so sweet! How'd you know Crush is my favorite?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He raised his eyebrows and flicked his gaze to my desk. My room isn't the cleanest and there are multiple empty plastic bottles littering my desk, most of them orange crush.

"Right," I laughed, "I really need to clean." I took a drink from my bottle and set it aside.

"Yeah," he smiled, "What are you doing today?"

"Doing it."

"This looks so fun." He said, sarcasm thick in his words.

"It is if you've been feeling like I have for the past few weeks." I stared at my lap.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. My hand tingled at the contact. I suddenly wanted more, to stroke his hair, to kiss his lips, anything more. But I held those desires back.

"Let's do something today, I have a plan."

"Like an idea? Or you already have one all planned out?"

"It's been planned out since I left here last night," he smirked. "now come on, get dressed. It's windy out so where a sweatshirt."

I was planning on being a slug all day and never leaving my bedroom but anything for Harry.

I pushed my covers back and went to my closet. I pulled out a pair of jeans, a v-neck and an oversized sweatshirt from my old soccer team. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a sports bra and some underwear, doing my best not to let Harry see what I was doing.