Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I watched as Eliana ran away completely mortified. I have to admit that it was kind of amusing that, that sort of question could affect her so much.

"Really?" I asked Scott. He chuckled and took a drink out of his plastic solo cup.

"Come on man," he said casually, "there's no way you actually like that girl."

This got Eric's attention who was mostly focused on Carli and her short skirt, too short for this whether.

"I've figured it out," he continued and chucked his empty cup behind him, "she's just a fuck buddy."

With my elbows resting in my knees I put my head in my hands. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that perfect little cheerleader of yours." he said.

"She's not a cheerleader." I mumbled.

"She's all young and pink and..."

"I'm a year older than her." I mumbled again but once again he took no notice.

"She has a perfect little world and is a snobby bitch."

"She's not a snobby bitch!" I lost my temper. Who does he think he is talking about Eliana like that?

"Woah dude, calm yourself." Scott said.

"No! I'm not gonna calm down! How dare you judge her when you don't even know her? She's done nothing but try to be nice to you and God knows fucking why, your a dick!" I stood up, "She shouldn't have anything to do with you!"

"Then why do you keep bringing her around?" he stood up also.

"It's not my desision!" I pointed a finger to my chest, "she wants to be polite and get to know my friends!" I yelled.

"Probably 'cause she doesn't have any other friends." he suggested.

That really pissed me off. I know he's just trying to get to me now but I can't hold myself back. I took one large step forward so our chests almost touched. I'm a few inches taller so I have to look down at him. My nose puffed air heavily in and out.

"Okay, that's enough." Jace pushed between us.

With one more hard glare, I reluctantly stepped back. I want to push him out of the way and pound Scott's fucking head in. But I stop when I realize that Eliana never came back.

My head snapped toward the barn. It took me a second to find her. I spotted her she was pressed against a work bench with some rather large guy holding onto her shoulders.

"God dammit!" I cursed and ran for her with Jace hot on my heals.

I knew I shouldn't of brought her here. All my friends and their friends are psycho assholes with the acceptation of Jace.

Eliana's POV

I'm about to scream or run or lash out, whichever comes first. I don't want this guy to hurt me so I have to defend myself, something I haven't had to do since my dad died. But I feel my body relax when I see Harry running our way.

"Hey!" he yells with a loud, deep voice.

The man in front of me removed his hands from my shoulder and lazily turned around.

I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe Harry grabbing me and pulling me back to the chairs or back to his car to leave. Maybe even scream at the guy. But instead of any of those expectations Harry didn't even let the guy say a word. As soon as he gets to be standing in front of us his fist slams into the guys jaw.