Chapter 19

Wear something hot he said. I'm having trouble finding an outfit to fit the criteria. I've come across a few skirts that I found more cute than they are hot. I sighed in frustration. I want to look good for whatever surprise he has for me.

"Ah-hah." I said aloud. Brooke let me barrow a black dress for a party once, I know I still have it... Somewhere.

After searching for five minutes I finally found it. It's a black tight fitted dress with straps a little wider than the width of my finger.

I set it aside for now and began to curl my hair and apply makeup. It's only eight thirty so I went slow, I have plenty of time.

"Eliana?" I heard my mom approach the door. I opened it up, she stood there holding a letterman jacket.

"Is that Evans?" I asked not able to hide my disgust.

"It is, he left in a hurry yesterday. Is everything okay?" she squinted her eyes at me.

"Fine, we just had a disagreement," I lied. I could tell she didn't fully believe me but she took it.

"Why don't you give it to him on Monday." she handed over the jacket.

"I will." thoughts of having to talk to him on Monday went through my mind and I cringed. I don't want anything to do with him.

"Listen I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight. I've been so busy traveling for work, it's been a while."

I smiled at her for her use of the word girlfriends. My mom and her friends are such ditz's. They've come over before and gotten drunk on many occasions. I've never seen something so funny in my life.

"I'll be home later, so don't stay out late with Harry." she said a little more sternly.

"I'll be back before eleven, promise." I said.

"And no boys in this house while I'm not here, understood?" she pointed a finger in my face.

"Mom I know, now go." I said a little too harshly but I need to get ready.

"Love you pumpkin." she said as she walked away.

"You too." I said and closed the door.

I slid on the tight dress and examined myself in the mirror on the back of my closet. I was surprised when I saw myself. I look hot! For the first time in my life I thought I looked good. It was tight in all the right places, showing off my curves.

Though I thought I looked good, I began to feel self conscious having harry see me like this.

Too late now. It's nine o'clock Harry should be here any second.

I grabbed my purse and ran down the steps just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I opened it to see Harry leaning against the door frame. He had on his usual black boots and black jeans but instead of his v-necks he had a black button up shirt.

When his eyes lifted to examine me they went wide. He abruptly stood straight and took in my appearance.

"H-hey, you ready?" he stuttered making me blush.

"Yes." I said shyly. I stepped outside and locked the door. Harry snaked his arm around my waist as we walked to his car. I have a feeling he won't be able to keep his hands off of me tonight.

We got in his car and sped off down the street. He put his hand on my cold bare thigh. I turned away to hide my smile. I obviously succeeded at looking hot tonight.

It wasn't a long time before we were parking on the side of a mostly deserted street I recognized as the one I found Harry fighting on.

He opened my door and lead me to the building he and that guy came stumbling out of. The building didn't have any windows or signs on it. If I didn't know any better I would have thought the building was abandoned. But when he opened the door there were multiple people waiting in a narrow hallway. At the end of it was a door with a quite large man letting only certain people in.