Chapter 23

Saturday

Thank God, another week over. Not only is it the weekend but it's fall break. No school at all next week.

Harry dropped me off at home yesterday and said he needed to be somewhere, I didn't ask where. He seemed sort of private about it. I've noticed that he does this sometimes, says he needs to be somewhere and then disappears.

I haven't heard from him since a goodnight text I received last night. I'm kind of worried, but I'm probably overreacting. He's fine and I know for a fact that he can take care of himself.

My feelings for him have grown so much since we met. It feels great but honestly it scares the shit out of me. I don't want to grow attached to him. I love what we have going on but it just seems too good to be true. I don't want to get hurt, I'm not saying that he will hurt me but you never know I guess.

Waiting around all day for Harry to text can get quite boring. I'm sat in my living room watching reruns of Americas next top model. This particular season is from 2005 and the style is so much weirder than it is now. I can't even tell whose more stylish, it all sucks to me.

I got up from my comfortable seat at the sound of the doorbell. I know exactly who it is before I even open the door.

Harry stood there and leant up against the door frame with a devious smirk plastered on his face. His curly hair was flowing in all different directions due to the heavy wind. One strand stood out to me, it fell over his eye and I itched to fix it.

"Why hello handsome." I said, I couldn't help but blush at his stare. The way he looked at me as if I was the most interesting thing.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" he asked bluntly.

"Right now?" I asked surprised, I looked down at my outfit. In no way am I fit for the public. I have yoga pants and a baggy sweatshirt with my hair pulled up into a messy ponytail, I wasn't even wearing technically real shoes, only moccasin slippers.

"Yeah, why not."

"Harry, I'm not ready." I began, "I'm not dressed, I'll need a shower and a hairbrush."

"You look great, come on let's go." He took my wrist and pulled me out of the doorway.

My mom was currently at the grocery store, I'll have to shoot her a text and hope that she's not mad that I'm leaving like this. However, I don't see why she would care. She likes Harry and has never been judgmental on his appearance like most mothers would be.

After he opened then closed my door for me, we took off to god knows where.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't know yet." he said and smiled.

I wonder what this is all about. He shows up and yanks me out of my house to take me on a date that's not even planned yet.

"Okay?" I spoke confused.

"How about icecream?" he suggested.

"You want ice cream? Its cold out." I stated, though ice cream does sound pretty good.

"Oh come in, ice cream doesn't have a season." he argued.

"True, ice cream it is." I threw my hands in the air.

"Sweet." he smirked. It was actually quite funny seeing a big, dark guy like Harry getting excited and defensive over ice cream.

"Why did we have to go so suddenly?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I was just bored all day wanted to do something," he paused, "with you."

"Aww," I teased, "speaking of, where have you been?"