He looks sleepy looking outside. I didn't took much of glimpse of him after I picked a seat and chose the other end of the train.

 I didn't took much of glimpse of him after I picked a seat and chose the other end of the train

I rolled my umbrella and put it beside the window. I have noticed that the rain had stopped.

I took my phone outside my pocket to take a look if my brother has a message and speaking of the devil, he did.

I opened it to read,

"Nabi, get off the train on the second to the last station. I'm picking you up there. I'll be waiting. See u."

I tap the reply button to type "okay" when the train stopped on the third to the last station.

I saw beside my peripheral vision that the guy earlier got up from his seat and walk towards the door and get out. I gave a last glance before the door closes.

He is indeed...handsome and...quite familiar.

...

The train stopped again when it reached the second to the last station where my brother told me to get off. I get up on my seat and made my way to the door. I walked further and saw a black vehicle which I know is my brother's. I went to it and heard someone spoke beside me.

"Nabi-yah!"

I turned around and saw Taehyung oppa holding two cups of frappe.

I smiled and greeted him.

"Taehyung oppa!"

Then went to him to get the cookies and cream flavored frappe in his right hand.

"yah! Do you think that's yours?" He exclaimed.

"even without asking, yes." I replied with a giggle.

"pabo" He whispered then get my bag and went to the driver's seat so I followed after him.

"Yah I heard what you said Oppa!" I said then slap his arm after getting inside his car.