y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e

Start from the beginning

《FLASHBACK》

Seoyeon: Yah, your hair is so yeopo, yeopoda Kookie. I wish I had your pretty coconut hair.

She twirled and curled my hair with her cute little fingers like she worked in a hair salon. She loved playing with my hair, it was just so amusing to her.

Jungkook: Aish beautiful, you're so heavy.

Seoyeon: But your so pretty, I love you Kookie. One day I'll marry you so you can carry me anywhere I want and so I can do your hair all day long.

《FLASHBACK ENDED》

She still continued playing with my hair as I kept walking when I heard her mumble. Audible enough for me to hear.

Seoyeon: still pretty like before....

I didn't realise I was smiling when she said those words, it made me happy, even if it made me brighten up just a bit.

I could never stop loving her....and I won't stop until she's mine....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there, they weren't there. I could just see bits of blood everywhere.

Seoyeon ran around looking for them, looking for hope of finding them.

Then she ran up to me, about to cry.

Seoyeon: Where are they? You said...

Jungkook: I don't know where they are now, they must have left.

Seoyeon: There's blood....

She let go all of her tears and she fell into the ground, crying. She looked helpless. I knelt to her level and she started hitting my chest aggressively, and I let her.

Seoyeon: He was meant to be here, he was meant to be alright. It's all my fault Kookie. He's gone....

Jungkook: He's not gone, I told you, Yoongi wouldn't go that far, he wouldn't hurt him.

I helped her up and then my phone suddenly rang so I picked up.

Jungkook: Hello?

Misoo: Hey Kookie, You're with Seoyeon right?

Jungkook: Yeah, why?

Misoo: Yoongi and Taehyung's here. Yoongi's drunk and Taehyung's beaten up. Both of you should come home quick. We're at my house. Seoyeon's house is kinda occupied.

Jungkook: Why?

Misoo: Her brother and parents is back and obviously they wouldn't approve a drunk and beaten up boy and 4 other boys in her house so her bro called, telling us to evacuate her house.

Jungkook: In that case, we're coming over to your house now.

Misoo: Hurry up, I can't take care of all these fucking boys.

Jungkook: Arrasso.

I hanged up and I turned to face Seoyeon.

Jungkook: He's alright, Misoo is taking care of him.

Seoyeon: Really?

Jungkook: Mhm.....so let's go, they're waiting for us.

I was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

Seoyeon: Kookie, can you carry me on your back again?

Jungkook: Why?

Seoyeon: N-No reason....