chapter twenty

I traced my fingers across his jawline, smiling as I leant down and gave it a quick kiss, before buffing in the foundation more with my rather painful brush.
" ow, fuck! That hurt! " Grayson groaned, moving around way too much.
I giggled, grabbing his face in my hand and turning it back to the side, so I could continue with the base.
I had no clue why Grayson agreed to let me do his makeup, but he knew I was desperate to.
" are we done yet? " He mumbled, making me laugh.
" nope. I've only just done your foundation, Gray " I announced, hearing him sigh.
The lyrics to go flex by Post Malone blared through the speakers in Grayson's room as I continued, trying my best not to get anything in his hair, since that was the one rule he made for this.

As soon as I was finished with transforming Grayson into a barbie doll, I took some photos of him, making him pose stupidly for the camera. I could barely even speak from how loud I was laughing, but all I knew was that it was loud enough for Ethan to walk in, a confused look on his face.
" Where is my brother and what have you done with him? " Ethan gasped dramatically as soon as he saw his brother, almost falling on the floor out of laughter soon after.
Grayson sat there, completely silent as he glared at me and his brother took multiple photos, probably going to post them everywhere later.
" Aaron and Jack are going to see this " Ethan blurted out, running out of the room and slamming the door behind him before Grayson had the chance to retaliate.
I folded my lips into a straight line, trying to suppress my laugh as Grayson turned to me. His eyes pierced straight through my soul, a shocked and annoyed expression painted across his face, with a hint of playfulness. I decided to tease him about it, knowing that he'd hope for me to drop it.
" awh, Jack and Aaron are going to see your- " I begun, being cut off when I was picked up.
I was thrown over Grayson's shoulder, a quiet squeal escaping my lips as he dropped my on his bed.
Before I could even get a word out, Grayson's large hands met my body, tickling me so much that I could barely even breathe.
" stop!! " I giggled, kicking away breathless.
Grayson looked at me, amused. It didn't help that he was still wearing the makeup, and so he took it off, throwing the wipes into the bin after.

The boy laid down beside me, his arm draping over my stomach as he snuggled into me even more. I looked down at him, shaking my head in amusement before pecking his cheek.
" I thought you were annoyed at me? " I joked, making him sigh.
He shook his head, his cheeks still cold from the makeup wipes.
" nah, I don't really care " Grayson breathed out, his hand tracing small circles on my hip, something that send warm shivers throughout my body.
Goosebumps rose on my skin, and Grayson noticed, his lips lingering over the exposed skin from my crop top. My breath hitched in my throat when he kissed my side, his lips trailing down further, and back up as he now hovered over me. I groaned in annoyance when he pulled his face away, sitting back down beside me. My skin was still desperate for his touch, and so were my lips, as I grabbed him, pulling the boy back over my much smaller body.
" you're annoying " I told him, making Grayson smirk, as he started to lean down.
His plump lips met mine, an indescribable feeling rushing throughout my body as his tongue entered my mouth, and my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt his cold hands running down my sides, slipping under my shirt as I tugged on his brown locks, a groan sounding from his mouth.
Before I even had the chance to pull Grayson's shirt off, his door flew open, and Grayson dropped down beside me the quickest he possibly could.
Ethan was stood in the doorway, his eyes wide until he spoke.
" sorry for being a cockblock, but mom and dad are going to be home in ten... " Ethan begun, his voice laced with the slightest bit of nervousness.
Ethan ran a hand through his hair, before finishing the much dreaded sentence.
" and I'm going to pick up Kaylee now "

______________________________

oH