chapter eleven

MATURE CONTENT

I giggled as Grayson picked me up bridal style, carrying me with ease through the hallway of our hotel. He was grinning wider than ever, placing me down on the ground for a few short seconds as he unlocked the door, picking me up to bring me back inside straight after.
" I can walk, you know? " I joked, as he kicked the door closed with his foot, listening to hear the click, letting us know that it was locked.
Without warning, Grayson dropped me onto the soft bed playfully, making some of the pillows that were once there fall out of place.
I laughed, kicking off my shoes as Grayson did the same, soon joining me and sitting beside me. He laid down on the comfortable bed, his head on the pillow as he stared at the ceiling, then back at me.

I looked at Grayson lustfully, in disbelief that he was actually a living and breathing human.
I laid down next to him, my head on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat, something which I loved doing, and always will.
" this has been the most amazing trip, ever " I told him, as he smiled, rubbing my back with his hand.
" the best five days of my life " Grayson said, making my heart throb.
I lifted my head, staring up at Grayson, my eyes trailing down to his plump lips, so kissable.
He noticed, sitting up straight and looking into my eyes, before leaning in, his lips connecting with mine ever so delicately. It was the most gentle but amazing kiss, until I pulled away, looking at the boy I love.
After a couple of seconds, I smashed my lips against his again, this time with much more aggression, much more passion and lust. His hands immediately found their way to my waist, as I climbed over, now straddling him with a hand running through his brown hair, tugging slightly. I started to kiss down his neck, sucking and biting against his soft skin, earning a small groan, making me smirk. The feeling going through my body was insane, like electric sparks were going off everywhere, simply unstoppable.
Grayson crashed his lips against mine again, as I grinded my hips against him slightly, a much more throaty groan heard this time.
I knew he'd had enough, flipping us over so that he was hovering over me, his hands on the bed holding him up.

It was like someone had flipped a switch in his brain, a hard decision, as he soon sat back down, burying his face into his hands.
I knew what he was thinking, making me whirl with emotions, bringing back unwanted memories.
" I don't want to hurt you " He managed to get out, until I shook my head, sitting back on his lap.
I looked into his hazel eyes, only seeing fear, something which hurt. He's scared to hurt me, because of the boy who I haven't seen since prom.
" Grayson, you're not hurting me " I begun, cutting him off as he was about to speak.
" I want this " I added, completely certain of what I wanted, and I wanted it more than anything.
The look in his eyes faded as I said those words, his hands snaking around my waist again.
" are you sure? " He asked again, making me smile, knowing how respectful he is, and how gentle he can be.
I knew Grayson wanted this just as much as I did, but he respects me too much to jump into things without knowing it's what I want.
I nodded, my hands now cupping his face as I placed another kiss against his lips, pulling away after.
" positive " I smirked, pushing him down against the bed immediately after, continuing what we'd previously begun.
I was 100% sure on my decision. It felt so good to finally be sharing myself with him in a way that I hadn't with any other person, and I was so happy to be doing it with the person that I love.

Grayson broke the kiss shortly to remove his tux jacket, before I began unbuttoning his white shirt. His defined abs were now on show as I ran my fingertips along them, all while being attacked with kisses on my neck and jawline, the feeling inside me growing almost unbearable.
I felt Grayson begin to tug on the fabric of my dress, as I signalled for him to unzip it, which he did. He began to pull the zip down painfully slow, making me squirm under the feeling of his touch on my now bare back. I hadn't worn a bra with the dress, and I could tell Grayson was impressed, as he stared at me with a smirk on his face.
" so fucking beautiful " He whispered, before standing up, removing his jeans, now just left in his boxers.
I could see his bulge, practically bursting through as he kissed all down my chest, making me giggle as I was always quite ticklish. As soon as he reached my legs he kissed each of my thighs, my breath hitching as he looked up at me for reassurance again. I nodded, as he pulled my laced thong down, tossing it onto the floor to join the pile of our other clothing. I was now completely naked, still not feeling insecure. Grayson makes me feel some way about myself. Around him I'm me, because he loves me for who I am, and what I am.
He smirked at what he saw, and I watched eagerly as he dug into his suitcase, pulling out a gold packet and tearing it open with his teeth. That alone made me ten times more excited, but I knew what I was expecting for my first time, and that was pain.
Grayson slipped off his boxers, rolling the condom onto his member as he positioned himself, looking at me again.
I nodded, Grayson leaning down again to peck my lips, whispering the words quietly before gently pushing himself into me.
" tell me to stop, and I will, okay? " Grayson said, starting slow as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.
Although the pain was a lot, I didn't cry, I didn't scream, I didn't tell him to stop, I just stayed quiet, before telling him to go when I was ready.
Grayson thrusted once, my nose crinkled up as I tried to ignore the feeling.
" I can stop, Bella... " He rushed out, not moving before I cut him off.
" no... go " I got out, telling him to carry on, which he did, thrusting harder, something which didn't feel completely painful, it felt some what pleasurable after a while.
He kept on going, his eyes rolling back and his lips slightly agape as he pounded in and out of me at a fast pace, a knot in my stomach building up.
" Bella... you're so- " Grayson grunted, being interrupted by my loud moan, something which made him go even harder, thrusting into me in all different angles, trying to hit the right spot.
" Gray! " I shouted out, my finger nails digging into his muscular back and my other hand tugging on his hair, hearing a loud moan slip from his mouth.
" Gray- I'm gonna- " I begun, Grayson continuing to thrust, the feeling inside of me growing even more.
" Bella- fuck " Grayson moaned, releasing almost straight after, his thrusts becoming sloppier.
He let me ride out my high, and I released, satisfaction written all over Grayson's face.

I watched as the small beads of sweat rolled down Grayson's head, his mouth agape and his eyes squeezed shut, something which was a sight to see.
" Bella... that was... " Grayson struggled to say after he'd pulled out, and thrown the condom into the trash can.
I turned over, looking into his gorgeous eyes and snuggling up to his chest, before finishing off his sentence for him, still breathless.
" the best night of my life "

_______________________________

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO IT'S PROBABLY SHIT, OKAY.

I'll do a quick summary for anyone who skipped:

they fucked.
simple as lmao.

But yeah, Grayson is so respectful towards Bella like can I please