Prologue

The only thing that makes me hurt is that... she can't find out who am I...

But a killer who will always make her safe...

A killer who vowed to kill anyone but her...

A killer who hides beneath this friendly mask...

I want her to look at me...only me...

In a secluded place somewhere in Seoul,  2017

"How dare you!" He said while holding a man wearing a bloodstained mask.

"Heh. So if you're not going to give what I want...it's either you die..." a sound of clicking was heard near his ear; feeling the cold tip of the gun right beside his head.

"...or I'll tell her what you did 3 years ago." He uttered with a smirk beneath his mask.

The masked man felt his grip loosen as a sign of defeat.

'I won.' He said in his mind.

He shoved him away and put his gun inside his coat. Then said, "so it's a deal. She's mine now.", With a calm but dangerous tone. He turned around leaving the him behind when the latter spoke, "You said you won't hurt her." He's asking him but it came out more like a plea, asking for reassurance.

"Why would I?" The man with a mask asked him back as an answer without glancing back at him and continue making his way out.

"You better be, bunny. You better be." He whispered with a threatening voice.

"Trust me, Kim Taehyung." A faint sound was heard as the man wearing a bunny mask replied before he completely left the place where he killed a lot of people. A lot of them.

▫▫▫

So hello 여로븜 (yeorobeun!/ Everyone!)

This is a newly published story (another fanfiction) dedicated to the ARMYs out there and especially to BTS! Hope you would like it. I will highly appreciate if you'll react so that I will know if It interests you and if I must continue this or nah.

,Author-nim.