Epilogue

*-*-*
I'm almost finish!! I hope you enjoy!
*-*-*

6 YEARS LATER

"Micah!" I yelled at the little boy sitting outside in the mud as he smothered it all over his body.

"Cole! Your son is out here making a mess of himself!" I yell back into the house.

"He's your son too, Hunny!" He yelled back. I groaned loudly. "Love you too!" He shouts.

"Die in a hole!" I scream back as I run down the steps and into the yard towards my muddy child.

"Micah, what is wrong with you?! Get over here!" I yell at him. He looks at me innocently before he sticks his tongue out at me and slaps the mud around him.

"If you don't get over here I won't take you to go see Eve and Dalton." I warned him. He instantly stopped playing in the mud and darted over to me. He loves Eve and Dalton too much to just give up an opportunity like this for his dearest mud.

"Come here." I say and when he's near me I pick him up and balance him on my hip. I got mud all over my clothes, but I didn't care. They were just clothes, they could be washed. A little mud on my clothes didn't hurt me.

I brung him inside the house and closed the door behind me.

"Benny," Micah said reaching out to the lazy dog on the floor. I brought Micah into the bathroom to shower him before I took him over to his grandparents house.

I helped him take off his clothes before I started the water and put him in the tub.

He splashed water around him happily as I gently wiped the mud off of his face. I smiled.

I gave birth to perhaps the most lovable brat this world has ever seen. He had his fathers green eyes and my blonde hair. He had some freckles around his nose which added to his adorable-ness.

"Mommy where are you going with Daddy?" He asked as he played with a bath toy as I continued to wash his muddy body.

"We're going on a date, Dear." I say smiling.

"What's that?" He looks up at me confused. The clean water started to become dirty as the mud washed off of his body.

"I'll tell you what it means when you're thirty." I said laughing.

"Okay." He said which just caused me to laugh more. He looked at me confused to why I was laughing.

"Is Rose going to be at Nana's house?" He asked.

Rose is my mother's daughter and my sister. She named her after Rosalie and in her memory even if we didn't know her. I still felt connected to her some way. "No, Darling." I said to which he frowned.

After he was done being washed I wrapped him in a towel and dried him. I emptied the bath water and guided Micah out of the bathroom and into his room.

I picked him out and outfit and returned to the bathroom and dressed him. I combed his hair and smiled at how cute he was. He is the cutest five year old that I've ever seen.