26. Fireworks

*-*-*
Okay, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, I know I say that a lot, but it would mean everything to me if you would just vote, thank you <3
*-*-*

"Good morning, Sunshine." Elena said, opening the blinds on the window in effort to wake me up, but I continued to keep my eyes closed. I groaned, not wanting to be awoken. I was almost back asleep when suddenly a giant weight was felt on top of me.

"Elena, get off of me, you're crushing me to death." I sigh, my voice a little husky from the sleepiness still evident throughout me.

"Will you get up?" She asked me, still on top of me. "Sure, whatever, now please, get off!" I wheezed. Suddenly the weight is lifted and I can breathe like a normal person ought to.

"Now, get up or I swear I'll jump on you again." She warned me. I sat up extremely fast. I rubbed my eyes, trying to rid myself of the tiredness that I still feel.

"Here, let me try to wake her." I heard Cole say from my door way. Ugh, I look like trash, he shouldn't see me like this.

"Mmm, don't think you'll do any better, but you can try." Elena shrugged and walked out, leaving Cole and me to be alone. I laid down and pulled the comforter over my face.

"Mmmm, you hiding from me?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as he approached the bed. Suddenly the bed was dipped with another weight and I knew it was Cole, but I still didn't move.

Then the sheets were pulled off of me and my hands flung to my face to cover myself. It didn't work obviously because he pried my hands off of my face as well.

"Don't look at me, I look awful." I say.

"No you don't, if anything you look better in the mornings." He chuckled.

"That's the biggest lie of this year." I shake my head, hopping up to go to the bathroom. I left the bathroom door open so that we could still talk while I freshen up. "When do you want to tell everyone that we're going out?" I ask while brushing my hair.

"JULIET'S MY GIRLFRIEND, EVERYBODY, SO HANDS OFF!" He screams loudly making me cringe at the sudden outburst. "Cole," I scold him as I braid my hair. He shrugs his shoulders innocently.

Suddenly everybody bursts through my bedroom door. I almost fell over at the sudden appearance of all my friends. "We heard the news, is it true?" Elena asked almost as if she was out of breath from running. I glare at Cole. He smiles at me innocently as if he just hadn't told all of our friends that we were dating in the most non-subtle way.

I smile shyly at Elena. "Umm, yeah." I say as I play with my fingers nervously. Her smile was so wide that it was actually really creepy. She squealed before running up to me and engulfing me into a tight hug while she jumped up and down in excitement. When she pulled back from our hug she punched me in the arm.

"Oww, Elena, I thought you were just happy, what's your problem?!" I asked rubbing my hand over the area she punched me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked seemingly angry at me, but I could see the smile that she dared not to show.

"It just happened, sue me for not waking you up last night to tell you something that is oh-so important." I say sarcastically. Nadia soon pushed Elena out of the way and respectfully told me how she was happy for me. The guys on the other hand, did not greet me, they just did some weird bro hug with Cole which kind of had me cringing from afar. Why do guys do that? Can't they just hug like normal people instead of doing some weird fist bump, back slap, and aggressive kind of hug? Weird.

"Anyways, all of you out. I need to change." I say waving my hand at them dismissively while showing them the door. Once they were all out of my room, I went into the bathroom and changed into a black top with washed out jeans and my boots, of course. After applying minimal make-up and grabbing my bag, I exit my room.