Welcome

{Update From Future Me: This book is really cringy and I'm thankful that my writing skills have increased since the publication of this book. If you're ready for cringy and cliche overload then continue at your own risk... you have been warned lol}

Hello readers!! Welcome to my new book Just A Country Girl!! I'm proud to say that I'm finally putting this idea of mine to a reality. It's been a book idea of mine for so long and I'm glad I'm finally getting to write it for you guys.

I just have a few things to say before I go in with the actual book. First, I do try hard to go over all my chapters and check for errors so if I do have a spelling error or some grammatical mistake, please don't mind it, I do try hard on all my chapters.

Second, I also try to put a lot of action in my books so that it isn't boring any of you guys to the point where it's hard to focus on what's going on because you're so bored.

Third, please note that not all books are going to be filled with profanities and cursing. Mine is going to be one of those books, sorry if you don't like that, but I see no reason why it would disturb you so much to not read the book, but some people want to be that way so they can go ahead and leave the book now.

Fourth, my book is all original and I want to warn everyone now that I could personally charge anyone with any sign of copyright. All right are reserved and I don't wish to do that to anyone, so please respect me and I will respect you in return.

Fifth, I would really like if you could read what I write before starting the chapters, it could be something important over the book and I wouldn't want you to miss it.

Sixth, I just want to inform you that I do update rather fast, but I do take my time to think about what is going to happen in that specific chapter.

Thanks for reading my prologue!! Now to get started on the actual book!! :)